12PX HEX PAR Can with 12x12W RGBAW+UV LEDs Black
The ADJ 12PX HEX is a versatile LED Par fixture with 12 x 12-Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs made from all metal construction. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, power and DMX connectors, it’s great for uplighting a venue, or used as a stage wash.
12PX HEX professional features include: 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8, & 12 channel), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Users may choice 3-pin or 5-pin DMX connectors
The 12PX HEX is compatible with the optional Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote. Alternatively, the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the unit’s built-in programs.
• Light Source: 12 RGBWA+UV LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, White, Amber & UV LED)
• Individual LED wattage : 12W
• Average LED lifetime :approximately 50,000 hrs.
• Beam Angle: 30 degrees
• Gel frame for diffusion filters included (optional diffusion filters)
• 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBWA+UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Control
• 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8 & 12-channel
• Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100%
• 63 built-in Color Macros
• 7 built-in Programs, Sound Active Mode
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre)
• Optional Dotz PAR RF Remote available (order code 1223200035)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
• RGBWA+UV Color Mixing
• Metal Housing
• Fan cooling
• Scissor yoke
• Multivoltage 100-240V 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 133W
• Sideways 3- & 5-pin Locking DMX connectors
• Sideways Locking Power In/Out connections
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 135.8 x 249 x 297.4mm
• Weight: 4 kg.