CU4000 Charging Unit
The BP4000 and CU4000 represent a premium charging system for the transmitter of the WMS4500 wireless microphone system as well as for the body-pack receiver of the IVM4500 IEM in-ear monitoring system.
The CU4000 provides two charging compartments for simultaneous charge of two devices. An integrated microprocessor monitors battery status and calculates the remaining battery life. It informs the user about the time needed to return to maximum service capability.
Integrated charging contacts allow the BP4000 battery-pack to be used separately or to remain inside the transmitter or receiver while charging on the CU4000. The BP4000 plus CU4000 system helps to reduce battery costs as well as environmental hazards from used batteries.
- Accurate remaining battery life intelligent charge count for twelve hours of operation
- One-hour quick charge for HT4500 and PT4500 transmitters
- Charger with two charging compartments
- SPR4500 or BP4000 battery-packs
- Smart current management system prevents overcharging and shows recovery time
- Microprocessor-controlled life-cycle management with up to 1000 charging cycles
- Charging current: 1.4 – 1.4 mA
- Charging time: 1 – 1.5 h
- Number of charging slots: for 2 HT4500, 2 PT4500, 2 SPR4500 or 2 BP4000
- Voltage: 12 to 12 V
- Body: Plastic
- Finish: Black
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 173 mm
- Height: 85 mm
- Depth: 30 mm