AKG HC 577 L
The new AKG HC 577 L has been designed to be invisible in the limelight. It is so small it will virtually disappear on stage or on camera, while providing perfect mobility and pristine audio quality.
A patented body design protects the microphone’s dual-diaphragm transducer from moisture and perspiration. Mechanical noise, cable noise, etc. are reduced to a minimum. The microphone uses a CK 77 omnidirectional transducer that has been an industry standard for lavalier capsules for years and ensures superior audio performance.
The HC 577 L uses dual-ear temple pieces for extreme stability and optimum comfort.
- Excellent comfort
- Insensitive to moisture, perspiration, and salts
- Dual-diaphragm transducer for cable noise suppression
- Compatible with all standard wireless systems
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 8 mV/Pa (–42 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 133 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4, A-weighted): 26 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 68 dB
- Impedance: <=3.5 kohms
- Recommended load impedance: >=10 kohms
- Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 12 V
- Powering: <=0.6 mA
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: flesh tone
- Dimensions: 205 mm (8.1 in.), max. diameter: 145 mm (5.7 in.)
- Net weight: 28 g (0.99 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 150 g (5.3 oz.)