XONE 23 DJ Mixer 2+2 Phono/Line Input & 3-Band Total Kill EQ
Xone:23 is a 2+2 channel DJ mixer packed with pro features that would normally be found in the booth of a top-rated club, including an enhanced version of the legendary Xone filter with resonance control, VCA faders, 3 band total kill EQ, illuminated switches, crossfader curve selector and styling inspired by the flagship Xone:DB4.
At the heart of the mixer is the renowned analogue Voltage Control Filter (VCF) system offering Low-Pass and High-Pass filters, frequency sweep and ‘mild to wild’ resonance control. There is also an FX loop to connect to third party FX units, which route back in through the filter system.
The 2 stereo channels feature independent level controls for each input enabling up to four stereo sources to be simultaneously routed to the mix, as well as the dedicated send and return system for external FX.
The main mix output and mic input are on professional standard balanced XLR’s, and there is a dedicated record output. The Xone:23 is equipped with comprehensive monitoring facilities, including a booth output with its own volume control, a cue mix control, and signal levels clearly displayed on the 9 segment peak hold meters.
Styled on the Xone:DB4, the Xone:23 includes soft touch, backlit controls, light-piped meters and a distinctive new shaped steel faceplate. The mixer can also be upgraded with the latest Innofader for enhanced scratch performance, available as an accessory.
- Phono: RCA 47K/330pF 7mV-100mV
- Line: RCA 20K ohm -10 to +20dBu
- FX RTN: RCA 10K ohm 0 to +20dBu
- Mic: XLR <2K ohm -42 TO –12dBu
- Main Mix: Balanced XLR 100 ohms +4dBu +28dBu
- Monitor: RCA 100 ohms -2dBu +22dBu
- Record: RCA 100 ohms -2dBu +19dBu
- FX SND: RCA 100 ohms -2dBu +19dBu
- Headphones: 3.5mm and 1/4” TRS Jacks 1 ohm 200mW RM 200mW RMS into 30 ohms
- Distortion: Main Mix: out +10dBu 0.01% THD+N
- Noise: 22-22Khz Main Mix out unity -85dBu un-weighted
- Fader shut off: Channel fader >-80dB
- Xfade shut off: Xfader >-80dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 50kHz +/-0dB
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 240mm
- Height: 106mm
- Depth: 314.2mm
- Weight: 2.7kg