XONE PX5 4+1 Channel Mixer with Xone Filter and 3 Band EQ
Combining the signature warm analogue Xone sound with class leading digital connectivity, Xone:PX5 breathes life and soul into electronic music performance. The built-in FX technology offers new levels of manipulation with our new Xone:Xcite FX suite of performance-focused delays, reverbs, modulators, flangers and distorters which are all assignable through simple hands-on control for fine-tuning the FX and expressing the DJ’s inner creativity.
Xone:PX5 is a 4+1 channel mixer, equipped with the legendary Xone filter, 3 band EQ on all channels and an intuitive layout.
The versatile Send/Return feature allowing for the connection of external FX hardware with both Send/Return and Master Insert mode connections (Line or Hi-Z) equips Xone:PX5 for numerous enhanced setup scenarios. Each channel has its own dedicated send control for external FX processing and can also be routed to the internal Xone:FX engine.
Connect your laptop or computer to the premium internal 20 channel 24bit 96kHz USB2 soundcard for easy integration into digital DJ workflows, plus plug n’ play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control.
The crossfader has three switchable curve settings for blending or scratching styles and can be easily replaced or upgraded to an Innofader Pro 2 for ultimate crossfader performance.
No matter what your mixing style, Xone:PX5 combines a modern approach to DJing with all the tools required for creating your own individual sound.
- High Quality Internal Soundcard: Xone:PX5 incorporates a high specification 20 Channel 96kHz, 24bit USB Soundcard, allowing it to be seamlessly integrated into digital DJ workflows.
- Xone:FX: Xone:PX5 features the Xone:Xcite FX suite, a new breed of FX specifically tailored for DJ performance. The array of spectral delays, resonators, gritty reverbs and more is accessed through familiar, hands-on controls for instant, instinctive operation, making it easy to add energy and excitement to a track or create entire FX soundscapes. A hybrid FX mode combines the internal and external send & return FX for more advanced FX processing.
- Xone Filter System: The original and best. The Xone filter is a legend in the DJ booth – none of its imitators come close. Xone:PX5’s filter includes HPF, BPF, LPF, resonance control and frequency sweep, plus the option to route the Aux channel and External Return to the filter.
- Xone:Sync MIDI Clock Engine: Xone:PX5 features an integrated MIDI clock engine which can send start/stop messages to external equipment. The 5-pin MIDI Sync/Out connection integrates external software/hardware instruments such as drum machines and synthesizers which can be connected via ¼” jack input connections (mono/stereo). Xone:PX5 can also send/receive MIDI clock information through the USB connection.
- X:Link: For the ultimate DJ setup, connect Xone:K series controllers to the Xone:PX5 over X:Link for hands-on control over your software, saving USB ports on your computer.
- 4+1 Channels: On top of its four fully featured phono/USB/line channels, Xone:PX5 has a flexible mic / aux channel with XLR and ¼” jack connectors and full 3 band EQ. If you don’t perform with mics, the additional inputs allow this channel to be used as an extra stereo music source or USB Return channel.
- Innofader Compatible: Upgrade to an Innofader Pro 2 crossfader (available separately) for ultimate performance. Always a popular choice for scratch DJs.
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 4 + 1
- EQ: 3-band / Total Kill (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- USB Soundcard:
- 20 Channel (10 in / 10 out)
- USB2 / Class Compliant
- 24bit / 96kHz
- 1 x MIDI IN
- 1 x MIDI Out
- Line Inputs:
- 4 x RCA (CH 1-4)
- 1 x 1/4″ TRS (CH A) Mono/Stereo
- Phono Inputs:
- 4 x RCA (CH 1-4)
- LN/PH Switch for DVS
- USB Inputs: 5 x USB (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- Mic Input: 1 x XLR
- Master Output: 1 x XLR (Balanced)
- Master 2 Output: 1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Booth Output: 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Record Output: 1 x RCA (Un-balanced)
- Master Insert: 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- MIDI Sync/Out:
- 1 x 5-Pin DIN
- DIN Offset Control
- Send/Return I/O:
- 1 x 1/4″ TRS Send
- 1 x 1/4″ TRS Return
- 1 x LN/Hi-Z Switch
- Internal Xone:FX: Yes
- Hybrid FX Mode: Yes (Internal < Dual > External)
- FX Send: 1 x Pre/Post Selectable (CH 1-4 + CH A)
- 1 x VCF Filter
- HPF / BPF / LPF
- Adjustable Frequency & Resonance
- Assignable CH 1-4 + CH A + External Return
- X-Link: 1 x RJ45
- 1 x 1/4″
- 1 x 3.5mm
- Split Cue Monitoring
- Channel Faders: 60mm VCA / Replaceable
- Chanel Meters: 12 Segment LED
- Channel Fader Curve: 3 Types
- X-Fader: 45mm VCA / Replaceable / Innofader Compatible
- X-Fader Curve Settings: 3 Types
- MIDI Clock:
- Send + Receive
- Start / Stop / Pause / Tempo Bend (-/+)
- MIDI Assignable: Yes (MIDI CC / MIDI Notes)
- BPM Detection: Auto / Manual / Tap Tempo
- Earth Ground Terminals: x 2
- Headroom: 20dB
- AC Mains:
- 100 to 240V
- AC 50/60Hz
- Consumption 35W max
- Mains Adaptor: 3 pin IEC socket with cable clamp
- Fuse Rating: 250V AC T1AL 20mm
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 109mm
- Width: 320mm
- Depth: 376
- Weight: 5.2