ZED10 4-Mic/Line 2-Stereo i/p USB & AmpliTube X-Gear SW
ZED-10 is an amazing little desk for small band mixing. It is ultra portable for carrying to the gig, and can be used for recording live or in the studio. It comes with configurable USB audio in/out making it easy to capture stereo recordings
Guitars can be plugged in directly to the mixer using the specially designed high-impedance inputs, while the mixer has two stereo inputs for MP3/CD players or keyboards.
Equipped with professional XLR stereo outputs and a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs.
- Mono channel (XLR) Input -10 to –60dBu for nominal (+11dBu in max)
- Mono channel Line Input (Jack socket) +10 to –40dBu (+31dBu maximum)
- Stereo Input (Jack or phono sockets) 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB)
- L/R Outputs ( XLR) Normal/DI out 0dBu/-30dBu +21dBu/-9dBu maximum.
- Aux & FX Outputs (Jack sockets) 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum.
- Record & Monitor Outputs (phono sockets) 0dBu nominal. +21dBu maximum.
- Frequency Response
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz.
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 25kHz
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out +0.5/-1dB 10Hz to 30kHz
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 10dB gain 1kHz +10dBu out 0.002%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHz 0.01%
- Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHz 0.003%
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain +10dBu 1kHz 0.002%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost OUT 0.015%
- Gtr Input to Mix L/R Out, 0dBu, Boost IN 2% Second Harmonic
- Analogue Headroom from nominal (0Vu) 21dB
- USB in & out headroom from nominal (0Vu) 14dB
- Mic Pre EIN @ max gain 150R input Z 22-22kHz -127dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Levels min, 22-22kHz -96dBu
- USB Audio CODEC (Coder/Decoder)
- USB Audio In/Out USB 1.1 compliant 16bit.
- Sample Rate 32, 44.1, or 48kHz
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 95mm
- Width: 336mm
- Depth: 275mm
- Weight: 3.2kg