ZED6FX 2-Mic/Line 2 Stereo i/p Console with 60mm Faders
ZED-6FX delivers Allen & Heath’s renowned build and audio excellence in a compact, portable format, making it the ideal choice for quality conscious musicians, singer / songwriters and venues. Whether it’s bouncing ideas around at home, performing live or recording tracks to share on YouTube and Soundcloud, ZED-6FX is a versatile companion for every step of the creative journey. Featuring the new GSPre boutique preamp design, developed from the revered GS-R24 studio recording console, the ZED boasts exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, with a signature analogue warmth and depth. ZED-6FX is the first mixer to include a specially created suite of studio quality reverbs, delays and special multi-model FX, crafted by Allen & Heath’s acclaimed in-house effects aficionados. Guitarists will be pleased to know that ZED-6FX comes with a pair of Guitar DI high impedance inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes.
- Exceptional Audio Quality: ZED-6FX features an exceptional new preamp design, created by analogue guru, Mike Griffin and developed from his highly acclaimed GS-R24 studio recording console. Known as GSPre, the preamps deliver exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, and the warmth and depth that Allen & Heath’s analogue range is famous for. For tonal shaping, the precise MusiQ EQ controls have been carefully calibrated for responsiveness and precision, making it easy to shape and enhance each musical source.
- ZEDFX Multi Model: ZED-6FX boasts a brand new suite of studio quality reverbs and delays, painstakingly crafted to enhance your recordings and performances. Special multi-model effects provide uniquely dynamic combinations of reverbs and delays.
- Road Tough: All ZED mixers are designed and built to Allen & Heath’s legendary touring grade standards to ensure a long life in the toughest environments. All channels are on individual, vertical circuit boards and all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage.
- Made for Guitars: ZED-6FX comes with two Guitar DI high impedance jack inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the need for DI boxes. That’s one less piece of gear to buy, carry and set up.
- It’s an Allen & Heath: Allen & Heath has been a trusted name in professional audio since 1969. The ZED technology advances, but the commitment to audio excellence and build quality endures.
- 2 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX engine with tap tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 2 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply
- Mono channel (XLR) Input (For Nominal 0dBu) -5dBu to –60dBu (+13dBu maximum)
- Mono channel Instrument/Line Input (Jack socket) +14dBu to -40dBu (+17dBu maximum)
- Stereo Input (Jack sockets) 0dBu nominal (control = Off to +15dB Gain)
- L/R Outputs (XLR) 0dBu (+18dBu maximum)
- FX Output (Jack socket) 0dBu (+18dBu maximum)
- Frequency Response
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 10Hz to 20kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Instrument/Line in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain 10Hz to 20kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 10Hz to 20kHz +0.5/-1dB
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 10dB gain 1kHz +10dBu out (22Hz-22kHz Filter) 0.0025%
- Mic in to Mix L/R Out, 30dB gain 1kHz (22Hz-22kHz Filter) 0.006%
- Instrument in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain 0dBu 1kHz (22Hz-22kHz Filter) 0.03% 2nd Harmonic
- Stereo in to Mix L/R out 0dB gain +10dBu 1kHz (22Hz-22kHz Filter) 0.0025%
- Analogue Headroom from nominal (0Vu) 18dB
- Mic Pre EIN @ max gain 150R input Z (22Hz-22kHz Filter) -127dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R fader = 0, Channel Levels min (22Hz-22kHz Filter) -94dBu
- Mix L/R out, L/R faders = 0, Channel Levels 0dB (22Hz-22kHz Filter) -91dBu
Physical & Dimensions
- Height: 88.9mm
- Width: 249mm
- Depth: 236.4mm
- Weight: 1.4kg
What’s in the Box?
- 1 ZED-6FX Mixer
- 1 IEC C5 Mains Power Cable
- 1 User Guide