ADX10 Mini Cardioid Lavalier+Cable Mini XLRF3 Exc APS910
The ADX10 is a miniaturized condenser microphone designed for lavalier applications such as speech, presentation and theatrical production. The ADX10 has the ability to accurately capture and reproduce vocals from a comfortable distance of 4″- 8″. This mic is clear, resistant to feedback and easy to use.
Designed with a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the ADX10 helps to isolate the area or section being miked from other vocals or instruments on stage. The ADX10 has a smooth, accurate frequency range of 50 Hz – 18 kHz. This mic is lightweight, low profile and has a natural sound with exceptional sound response.
Primarily for use with Audix wireless systems, the ADX10 cardioid condenser microphone includes a tie-clip and a 3′ attached cable terminating to a mini-XLRf connector.
- Small, lightweight and descrete
- Natural, accurate sound reproduction
- Available for wireless and wired applications
- Easy to use and set up
- Field replaceable capsule
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 800 ohms
- Sensitivity: 5 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level: <29 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >65 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥120 dB
- Power Requirements: 9-52 V phantom
- Connector: Shielded 3’ terminating to a miniature 3 pin Female XLRconnector
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Materials/Finish: Machined Brass / Black Finish
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 21g
- Length: 25mm
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x MC10L tie clip
- 1 x WS10 external foam windscreen
- 1 x P1 carrying pouch