ADX10FL Miniature Condenser Mic for Flute with Shock Mount
The ADX10FL is characterised with a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, helping to isolate the area or section being miked from other instruments or vocals on stage. With a smooth and accurate frequency range of 50 Hz – 18 kHz, the ADX10FL is lightweight, low profile and will provide natural sound with exceptional transient response.
The ADX10FL cardioid condenser microphone works with the Audix wireless systems specifically for use with a flute, includes a clip that attaches to the headstock of a flute, an 8’ cable terminating to a miniXLRf connector.
Manufactured to high standards and tight tolerances, the ADX10FL miniaturized condenser flute microphone features a modular threaded capsule, machined brass body with matte black finish, high quality shielded microphone cable and a variety of optional accessories.
- Miniature condenser flute microphone
- Natural, accurate sound reproduction
- May be used wired or with RAD360 Wireless System
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 3-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarised Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 4.5 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level: <29 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >65 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥120 dB
- Power Requirements: 5-52 V phantom
- Connector: Shielded 3’ terminating to a miniature 3 pin XLRf
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish Machined Brass Capsule / Black Finish
- Weight: 110 g / 4 oz
- Length: 25 mm / 0.98 in