Audix ADX-18 Cardioid Gooseneck + Pre-Amp & XLR Base 18″
The ADX series is a professional miniature gooseneck condenser microphone designed for applications such as podium, presentation, meetings and teleconferencing.
With a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern the ADX18 helps isolate the speaker from ambient noise.
The ADX series is desiged with an integrated preamp circuitry built into the base of the XLR. They can be mounted permanently via the supplied flange mount or with an optional base with an internal shock mount. The microphone may also be used on a standard microphone stand using the DCLIP snap to fit microphone holder.
- Natural accurate sound
- Interchangeable capsule
- Low profile design
- Great for presentations, meetings and teleconferencing
- Dual gooseneck sections allows for precise positioning
- Low noise electronics
- Black finish
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 24 mV (C) / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level: 28 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB
- Maximum: SPL ≥120 dB
- Power Requirements: 18 – 52 Volts phantom
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials/Finish: Machined Aluminum/Black Finish
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 159g
- Length: 558mm
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x TM1218 Flange Table Mount
- 1 x WS1218 External Windscreen