ADX20i Miniature Gooseneck Mic for Brass with Shockmount
The ADX20i miniature condenser microphone is applicable for professional stage and studio applications. This microphone is primarily used for miking most reed and brass instruments.
The ADX20i has a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, which provides excellent isolation and feedback control on stage with natural sound reproduction at very close distances.
The ADX20i condenser instrument microphone is lightweight, compact and simple to use. Included with the ADX20i is a gooseneck clip with spring tension for easy mounting to the bell of an instrument.
- Miniature condenser clip-on microphone
- Can be used wired or wireless
- Natural, accurate sound reproduction
- Butterfly type clip ideal for brass instruments
- Rubber shock mount system reduces vibration
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 3-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarised Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: Cardioid – 6 mV / Pa @ 1k Hypercardioid – 5.6 mV / Pa @1k
- Equivalent Noise Level: <29 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >65 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥135 dB
- Power Requirements: 9-52 V phantom
- Connector: Shielded 6’ terminating to a miniature 3 pin XLRf
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish Machined Brass Capsule / Black Finish
- Weight: 48 g / 1.7 oz
- Length: 29 mm / 1.14 in
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x ADX20i Instrument Microphone
- 1 x MC20i Microphone Clip
- 1 x WS20 External Windscreen
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch