ADX40/HC Hanging H/Cardioid Mic 9.1m Cable Black Exc APS910
The ADX40HC is a miniaturized condenser microphone designed to hang from an overhead position for applications such as group vocals, choir, theatrical production and room ambience.
Featuring a hyper cardioid polar pattern, the ADX40HC helps isolate the area being miked from other vocals or instruments on stage as well as tighter pick-up control. The ADX40HC’s wide frequency range of 40 Hz – 20 kHz provides natural sound with exceptional sound response.
The ADX40HC miniature hanging condenser microphone is supplied with an attached 30′ shielded cable, external windscreen, wire hanger for positioning and phantom power adapter. 9 -52 V phantom required.
- Miniaturized overhead condenser microphone
- For group vocals, choir or theater productions
- Ability to accurately capture and reproduce sound from a distance
- Uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern
- Wide frequency range of 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Non-reflective black finish
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms balanced
- Sensitivity: 5 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level: 29 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Maximum: SPL ≥130 dB
- Power Requirements: 9 – 52 Volts phantom
- Cable/Connector: Shielded 30’ terminating to a miniature 3 pin Female XLR connector
- Polarity Positive: pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Materials/Finish: Black finish
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 110g
- Length: 30mm
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x APS910 Cylindrical Preamplifier
- 1 x HANGER40 Wire Hanger
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch
- 1 x 30′ Attached Shielded Cable
- 1 x WS10 External Windscreen