ADX40/C Hanging Cardioid Mic 9.1m Cable White Exc APS910
The ADX40 is a miniaturized condenser microphone designed to hang from an overhead position for applications such as group vocals, choir, theatrical production and room ambience.
Having a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the ADX40 helps isolate the area or section being miked from other vocals or instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 40 Hz – 20 kHz, the ADX40 provides natural sound with exceptional sound response.
The ADX40 miniature hanging condenser microphone is supplied with an attached 30′ shielded cable, external windscreen, wire hanger for positioning and phantom power adapter. 9 -52 V phantom required.
- Miniaturized overhead condenser microphone
- For group vocals, choir or theater productions
- Ability to accurately capture and reproduce sound from a distance
- Uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern
- Wide frequency range of 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Non-reflective white finish
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms balanced
- Sensitivity: 5 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level: 29 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Maximum: SPL ≥130 dB
- Power Requirements: 9 – 52 Volts phantom
- Cable/Connector: Shielded 30’ terminating to a miniature 3 pin Female XLR connector
- Polarity Positive: pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Materials/Finish: White finish
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 110g
- Length: 30mm
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x APS910 Cylindrical Preamplifier
- 1 x HANGER40 Wire Hanger
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch
- 1 x 30′ Attached Shielded Cable
- 1 x WS10 External Windscreen