ADX60 Boundary Plate Mic with Hi-Quality Capsule Inc APS910
A professional pre-polarized condenser microphone the ADX60 is designed for stage, studio and broadcast applications. The ADX60 is highly sensitive and able to handle distance and area miking for various applications including conferences, plays, theatre and acoustic instruments.
The ADX60 has a uniformly controlled hemicardioid polar pattern and is designed to capture a designated area. This microphone requires a 9 – 52 V phantom power for operation and is equipped with a 25′ cable and phantom power adapter.
The ADX60 boundary condenser microphone is easy to position, durable and is manufactured with a high performance 12 mm capsule, steel mesh grill and space saving mini-XLR connector.
- Highly sensitive
- Roadworthy construction
- Designed to pick up specified areas
- Excellent sonic characteristic
- Duarable and easy to position
- Designed for stage, studio and broadcast
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms balanced
- Sensitivity: 9 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level: <29 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >65 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥130 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Cable/Connector: Miniature female XLR connector
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Materials/Finish: Die Cast Zinc/Black Finish
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 143g
- Length: 88mm
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x CBL60 25′ Detachable Microphone Cable With Mini XLRf Connectors
- 1 x APS910 Phantom Power Adapter
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch