D6 Kick Drum Mic with Exceptional Clarity & Attack
The D6 dynamic instrument microphone is used for stage, studio and broadcast applications. Designed with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, the D6 drum microphone is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
Lightweight, compact and easy to position, the D6 cardioid microphone is an excellent choice for miking instruments requiring extended low frequency reproduction such as kick drums, large toms and bass cabinets. The D6’s transformer less design, low impedance and balanced output allow for interference-free performance.
Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
- Professional dynamic instrument microphone for live sound or studio
- Ground-shaking low end with excellent definition and clarity
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, machined, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 15 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 280 ohms
- Sensitivity: 0.8 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: WLM Type E
- Off Axis Rejection: >20 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥144 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish Machined Aluminium / Black Finish
- Weight: 254 g / 8.9oz
- Length: 117 mm / 4.6 in