F2 Hypercardiod Dynamic Drum, Instrument & Guitar Cab Mic
The Fusion Series are high performance microphones in a cost-effective package.
The f2 dynamic instrument microphone is best used for miking instruments requiring mid-bass and mid-high reproduction in live and studio applications. Its Hypercardioid pick-up pattern helps to minimize feedback and isolate the instrument from ambient sound coming from the room or other instruments on stage.
Low impedance and balanced output on the f2 allow interference-free performance. Compact and durable, the f2 Hypercardioid instrument microphone features a cast zinc alloy body, steel mesh grill and gold plated XLR connector.
- Affordable dynamic instrument microphone for live sound or home studio
- Full response with punchy mid-bass
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 3-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz – 15 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 580 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: LM Type A
- Off Axis Rejection: >20 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥139 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish Zinc Alloy / Black Finish
- Weight: 247 g / 8 oz
- Length: 104 mm / 4.09 in
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x f2 Instrument Microphone
- 1 x DCLIP Microphone Clip
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch