F5 Hypercardioid Stage/Studio Instrument Microphone
The Fusion Series microphones represent affordable excellence.
The f5 dynamic instrument microphone is an ideal choice for snare, toms, percussion and acoustic instruments in live and studio applications. A Hypercardioid pick-up pattern helps to minimize feedback and isolate the instrument from ambient sound.
The f5’s low impedance and balanced output allow interference-free performance.
- Affordable all-purpose instrument mic for live sound or home studio
- Clear and accurate sound with wide frequency response
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 3-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz – 15 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 580 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.2 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: LM Type A
- Off Axis Rejection: >20 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥137 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish Zinc Alloy / Black Finish
- Weight: 283 g / 10 oz
- Length: 145 mm / 5.7 in