F6 Hypercardioid Kick Drum, Large Tom & Bass Cab Mic
The Fusion Series microphones represent affordable excellence.
The f6 dynamic instrument microphone is designed for instruments requiring bass reproduction in live and studio applications. The f6’s Hypercardioid pick-up pattern helps to minimize feedback and isolate the instrument from ambient sounds on stage.
The f6 instrument microphone has low impedance and balanced output providing interference-free performance.
- Affordable dynamic instrument mic for live sound or home studio
- Punchy low end with excellent attack
- 3-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 580 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.2 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: LM Type A
- Off Axis Rejection: >23 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥140 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish Zinc Alloy / Black Finish
- Weight: 311 g / 11 oz
- Length: 121 mm / 4.76 in
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x f6 Instrument Microphone
- 1 x DCLIP Microphone Clip
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch