F90 Miniature Clip-On Gooseneck Mic for Drums & Percussion
The f90 miniature clip-on condenser microphone is cost effective for drum and percussion applications. The f90 is intended for rehearsal bands, small clubs, schools and Houses of Worship.
The f90 has a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern and provides a rich, full sound at distances of 3”-4” off the drum head. The f90 instrument condenser microphone is lightweight, compact and simple to use. The flexible gooseneck, paired with the 90-degree angle of the microphone head, allows the f90 to be positioned directly over the sound source.
The f90 cardioid condenser microphone operates on phantom voltage of 9-52 V.
- Low profile condenser clip-on microphone
- Warm, natural sound reproduction
- Tension fit clamping system for rim mounting
- 3-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarized Condenser f90
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 8.8 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level: 29 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 65 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥135 dB
- Power Requirements: 9-52 V phantom
- Connector: 3 pin mini to 3-pin XLRm (APS910)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish Machined Brass Capsule
- Gooseneck: Flexible Steel
- Weight: 170 g / 6 oz
- Length: 147 mm / 5.1 in
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x f90 Instrument Microphone
- 1 x 6′ shielded cable
- 1 x APS910 48 V Phantom Power Adapter
- 1 x WS90 External windscreen