FIREBALL Dynamic Cardioid Ultra-Small Harmonica Microphone
The FireBall™ dynamic instrument microphone is designed for harmonicas (both diatonic and chromatic) and beatbox. Clear, accurate and capable of handling SPLs in excess of 140 dB without distortion, the FireBall™ is ideally suited for both live stage and studio recording applications.
The FireBall™ microphone has a smooth, uniform frequency response of 50 Hz – 16 kHz, and a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control. It is lightweight, compact and comfortable to hold. The FireBall™ is manufactured with a precision machined aluminium body, steel mesh grill and unique three stage marbled anodized finish.
Because the FireBall™ cardioid instrument microphone is a low impedance microphone, when using with a guitar amplifier, a quality, low-high impedance transformer (see T50k) is required.
Designed, machined, assembled and test by Audix in the USA.
- Ultra-small professional dynamic instrument mic for live sound or studio
- Clear, accurate sound with wide response
- Precision machined body with two tone marble finish unique to every mic
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 280 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.5 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: VLM Tyle B
- Off Axis Rejection: >23 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥140 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish Machined Aluminium / Anodized
- Weight: 128 g / 4.5 oz
- Length: 77.5 mm / 3.05 in
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x FireBall™ Instrument Microphone
- 1 x DCLIP Microphone Clip
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch