FIREBALL/V Ultra-small Harmonica Mic with Volume Control
The FireBall V, with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural sound reproduction with exceptional transient response.
Designed for harmonicas (both diatonic and chromatic) and beatbox, the FireBall V has the added feature of a volume control knob. The Fireball V has a wide frequency response of 50 Hz – 16 kHz and is lightweight, compact and comfortable to hold.
Because the FireBall V is a low impedance microphone, a quality, low-high impedance transformer (T50k) is required when using with a guitar amplifier.
- Ultra-small professional dynamic instrument mic for live sound and studio
- Volume control knob
- Clear, accurate sound with wide response
- Zinc diecast body with black finish
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 280 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.5 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: VLM Tyle B
- Off-Axis Rejection: >23 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥140 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish Zinc Alloy / Black Finish
- Weight: 180 g / 5 oz
- Length: 99.5 mm / 3.9 in
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x FireBall V Instrument Microphone
- 1 x DCLIP Microphone Clip
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch