HT5B/4PIN H/Card Headset Low-Prof Cond Mic Beige Mini XLR4
The HT5 condenser vocal microphone has a uniformly controlled omnidirectional polar pattern and is designed to capture vocals from a comfortable distance of 2″-3″ off axis. With a wide frequency range of 20 Hz – 20 kHz, this mic will handle high SPLs of ≥140 dB without distortion. The HT5 headset condenser microphone has excellent sonic characteristics, intelligibility and high sensitivity.
The HT5 is easy to position, lightweight and manufactured with very tight tolerances. The HT5 omnidirectional condenser microphone is designed with a high performance 5 mm capsule as well as a 3′ high quality cable terminating in a mini XLRf connector.
- Slim-line headset vocal condenser mic for wired or wireless applications
- Pre-polarized headset for stage, presentation and broadcast applications
- Excellent sonic characteristics
- Uniformly controlled omni-directional polar pattern
- Can capture vocals from a distance of 2-3 inches off axis
- Wide frequency range of 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- ITEM IS SOLD IN BEIGE
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 1000 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 12 mV/Pa @1k