Audix L5 Mini Cardioid Lavalier Mic with 1m Cable
The L5 is a micro-sized (5 mm) cardioid condenser microphone also available with an omnidirectional polar pattern. The L5, which features modular, interchangeable capsules, is intended for use with the Audix wireless systems as well as hard-wired vocal and instrument applications.
Designed to provide the highest quality sound in the smallest possible package, the L5 miniature condenser is ideal for broadcast and live sound applications including speech, interview, presentation, theatrical production and instruments (guitar, violin). The L5 has clarity, a low profile, ease of operation and the ability to accurately capture and reproduce vocals from 4″- 8″ or acoustic instruments from 1″- 2″.
With a smooth and accurate frequency range of 40 Hz – 20 kHz, these microphoneS are lightweight and discrete.
Manufactured to high standards and tight tolerances, the L5 miniaturized condenser microphone features a modular threaded capsule, a machined brass body with matte black finish and high quality shielded microphone cable.
- Features modular, interchangabale capsules
- Small, lightweight and discrete
- For use with the Audix wireless systems as well as hard-wired applications
- Ideal for broadcast and live sound applications including speech, interview, presentation, theatrical production and instruments
- Captures and reproduces vocals from 4″- 8″ or acoustic instruments from 1″- 2″
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: 6 mV (C) / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level: < 31 / 30 dB (A-Weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 63 / 64 dB
- Dynamic Range: 99 dB / 130 dB
- Power Requirements: 9-48 V Phantom Power
- Maximum SPL: > 130 / > 134 dB
- Cable/Connector: Shielded 3’ (L5) terminating to a miniature 3 pin XLRf connector
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Materials/Finish: Machined Brass/Black Finish
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 13g
- Length: 23mm
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x MCL5 Tie clip
- 1 x WSL5 External foam windscreen
- 1 x P1 carrying pouch