M1255B-WHC Mini Hypercardioid Condenser Distance Mic White
The M1255B is a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp, detachable cable and is designed with very high sensitivity for distance miking. Applications include ceiling mount or table mount for conferencing, hanging choir miking, location recording, audience or room miking.
The M1255B has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1255B is equipped with a Hypercardioid capsule. The microphone has the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications.
The M1255B is available with a wide array of clips and accessories for musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences and presentations.
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high SPL handling
- Transducer: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 19 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hyper Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 32 mV (C) Pa @ 1k
- Signal/Noise Ratio: 73 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 21 dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum SPL: ≥130 dB
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB
- Power Requirements: 18 – 52 V
- Connector: 3 pin mini-XLRm
- Materials/Finish: Machined brass / White
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 16g
- Length: 54mm
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x CBLM25 25′ Cable With Mini-XLRf – XLRm Connectors
- 1 x MCMICRO Mic Stand Adapter (not available with models in white)
- 1 x MCHANGER Hanging Clip
- 1 x WS1218 External Windscreen