M40W/6 Mini 6″ Gooseneck Condenser+ Preamp Cardiod White
The M40 is a miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp designed with very high sensitivity for distance miking. The primary applications for the ceiling mounted M40 include Video & Teleconferencing (VTC), distance learning, hospital rooms, surveillance and ambient room miking.
The M40 ceiling microphone has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M40 comes with a cardioid capsule, allowing the microphone to be used in a wide variety of applications.
The M40 installed ceiling microphone is easy to install requiring only that a 5/8 inch hole be drilled in the ceiling with no additional tools required. The cable assembly is equipped with a terminal block connector. For installations where plenum rated cable is to be used a UL rated, metal plenum junction box is available.
- Optimized for voice recognition
- Immunity from RF interference
- Point and shoot directivity
- Integrated preamp circuitry
- 12mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Extremely low noise, high sensitivity
- White finish
- 6″ Gooseneck
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 10 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 37 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 72 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 22 dB
- Maximum SPL @ .5% THD: ≥130 dB
- Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- Power Requirements: 8 – 52 V Phantom
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Materials/Finish: White
Physical & Dimensions
- Weight: 20g
- Length: 54mm
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x CONN170F 1′ Integrated Microphone Cable
- 1 x CONN170M The Mating Terminal Connector