M70W Flush Panel/Ceiling/Desk Condenser Boundary Mic White
The M70 flush mount condenser microphone is designed for distance miking. Features include a fully integrated preamp, an extremely high sensitivity rating of 38 millivolts and a small footprint of only 3 inches in diameter. The M70 applications include video conferencing, distance learning, hospital rooms, surveillance and ambient room miking. The M70 offers a flush mount solution, easy installation and allows the microphone to completely disappear from view without sacrificing sound quality.
The M70 capsule is housed within a patented cradle that enables the microphone to be aimed and focused up to an angle of 45 degrees towards the sound source. In addition, the M70 has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices.
The M70 ceiling microphone terminates in a terminal block connector and is easy to install, requiring just a 2 inch hole to be drilled with no additional tools.
- High output for distance miking
- Immunity from RF interference
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- 12 mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Includes plenum rated box
- No external power adaptor
- Point and shoot directivity
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 10 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: 38 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 72 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 22 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥130 dB
- Dynamic Range: 108 dB
- Power Requirements: 18 – 52 V phantom
- Connector: 3-pin Phoenix fe
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials/Finish: Brass, Aluminum and Steel White
- Recommended Cable Belden: 9451 P or 82761
Physical & Dimensions
- Length: 6.9in
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x CONN170F Terminal Block Connector, 1-ft Integrated Microphone Cable
- 1 x CONN170M Mating Terminal Connector
- 1 x JBM55 Metal Plenum Junction Box