OM2/S Hypercardioid Vocal & Instrument Mic with Switch
The OM2S is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, home and studio applications. This microphone has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM2S vocal dynamic microphone utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 16 kHz, the OM2S employs a VLM™ diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with a slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM2 Hypercardioid microphone has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
- Switched version of OM2
- All-purpose professional vocal mic for live sound, rehearsal rooms, & home studio
- Warm, full sound with slight bass proximity optimised for small to mid-size PA systems
- Provides excellent isolation on stage for outstanding feedback rejection while allowing the vocal to cut through the mix
- Handles high SPLs without distortion
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- IMAGES SHOWN ARE OF OM2 (Without switch)
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 290 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type B
- Off-Axis Rejection: >25 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥140 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces a positive voltage on pin 2 relatives to pin 3 of output XLR connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials /Finish: Zinc Alloy / Black Finish
- Weight: 307 g / 10.8 oz
- Length: 176 mm / 6.9 in
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x OM2 Vocal Microphone
- 1 x MC1 Microphone Clip
- 1 x P1 Carrying pouch