OM3 Dynamic Hypercardioid Live, Studio & Broadcast Mic
The OM3 is a vocal dynamic microphone used for a wide variety of live, home and studio applications. This microphone has clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPLs without distortion.
The OM3 dynamic vocal microphone utilizes a tight, uniform pattern which helps isolate vocals from the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz – 18 kHz, the OM3 employs a VLMTM diaphragm for a clear, precise sound with exceptional voice response.
Designed with a slight bass proximity and a tailored mid-range, the OM3 hyper cardioid microphone has a full-bodied sound on small to mid-sized PA systems while retaining true sound on large or professional PA systems.
- Multi-purpose vocal and instrument mic for live sound, home studio
- Clear, natural, accurate sound for mid-size to large PA systems
- Excellent off-axis rejection on stage for increased feedback rejection. Isolates the vocal from other instruments on stage
- Handles high SPLs without distortion
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 290 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type B
- Off-Axis Rejection: >25 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥144 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin
- 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials / Finish: Zinc Alloy / Black Finish
- Weight: 307 g / 10.8 oz
- Length: 176 mm / 6.9 in
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x OM3 Vocal Microphone
- 1 x MC1 Microphone Clip
- 1 x P1 Carrying pouch