TM1 Highly Accurate Test & Measurement Mic with Omni Capsule
The TM1 is a 6 mm pre-polarised condenser microphone used for test and measurement applications. The TM1 is known for its linearity, accurate response, consistency, ease of use and affordability.
Equipped with a uniformly controlled omnidirectional polar pattern, the TM1 condenser microphone is designed to capture acoustic measurements for room analysis software programs, real-time analysers and other sound control devices. With a flat frequency range of 20 Hz – 25 kHz, the TM1 is an excellent tool for sound engineers, sound companies and recording enthusiasts.
The TM1 omnidirectional test and measurement microphone are designed, machined, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA.
- 6mm pre-polarized condenser capsule
- Hi SPL response
- Precision machined brass housings
- Low noise electronics
- Replaceable electronics and capsule
- 3-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarised Condenser
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 25 kHz +/-2 dB
- Polar Pattern: Omni
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Sensitivity: 6 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB with distortion <1% 140 dB Max
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 66 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 28 dB (A weighted)
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB
- Connector: male XLR
- Power Requirements: 18-52 V phantom
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces a positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish 4-piece precision machined brass / Nickel Finish
- Weight: 132 g / 4.7 oz
- Length: 150 mm / 5.9 in
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x TM1 Test & Measurement Microphone
- 1 x DCLIP Microphone Clip
- 1 x Carrying Pouch