VX10 Elite Condenser Mic for Live, Studio & Recording Apps
The VX10 condenser vocal microphone was designed to set new performance standards for live sound and broadcast applications. With a uniformly controlled frequency response from 40 Hz – 20 kHz, the VX10 is highly sensitive to transient response and will reproduce vocals and speech with exceptional detail and realism.
The VX10 has a cardioid polar pattern which helps isolate vocals. This mic includes a 21 mm gold vapor capsule and a multi-stage internal pop filter. It is also available in a low output model (VX10LO) for greater control with loud stage volumes or extremely powerful vocalists.
Aside from vocals, the VX10 cardioid condenser microphone will capture acoustic instruments such as guitars, woodwinds, brasses, percussion toys, drum overheads, hi-hats and pianos.
- Elite condenser vocal mic with studio quality sound
- Reproduces vocals and speech with exceptional detail
- 21 mm gold sputtered diaphragm
- Ideal for broadcast and live recording
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 3-year warranty
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: VX10 – 24 mV / Pa @ 1k VX10LO – 4 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent Noise Level: 19 dB (A-weighted)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dB
- Off Axis Rejection: >20 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥138 dB (w/ -10 pad)
- Power Requirements: 48-52 V
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
Physical & Dimensions
- Materials: Finish Zinc Alloy & Machined Brass /Black Finish
- Weight: 310 g / 10.9 oz
- Length: 180 mm / 7.1 in
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x VX10 Vocal Microphone
- 1 x CASEWOOD Foam lined wooden carrying case
- 1 x MC1 Microphone Clip
- 1 x P1 Carrying pouch