BM33B Half-Spherical Ceiling Mic Black 3-Pin XLR
The Classis BM 33 condenser boundary microphones have been designed for flush mounting into tabletops or ceilings. The microphones have been designed for applications such as tele/videoconferencing, recording or amplification of round table discussions and wherever the microphone needs to be as unobtrusive as possible.
The Classis BM 33 has a halfspherical polar pattern making it ideal for large rooms.
The high sensitivity guarantees a constant output level even from long distance sources. Elastic bearing rings achieve mechanical isolation from the mounting surface and therefore offer effective sound isolation of the microphone.
- Half-spherical polar pattern
- Flat, wide range frequency response
- High-quality reproduction of speech
- Unobtrusive design
- Ceiling or tabletop mounting
- Fast and easy installation
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 400 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 117dB
- Dimensions: (LxD) 76 x 30 mm
- Weight: 85 g