The DT 770 M is a closed-back monitoring headphone with extremely high isolation from ambient noise at 35dBA. Designed for percussionists and FOH sound engineers, the DT 770 M provides superb playback accuracy with a very high sound pressure level of 105 dB.
The DT 770 M comes with a straight connecting cable with integrated volume control with a 3.5mm jack and ¼” adapter. The sturdy spring steel headband and leatherette earpads provide a secure, yet comfortable fit for long periods of use.
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Operating Principle: Closed
- Frequency Response: 5-30,000Hz
- Impedance: 80 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 105 dB
- T.H.D: <0.02%
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW
- Sound Coupling: Circumaural
- Cable: 3m, gold-plated 3-pole mini stereo jack (3.5mm) & 1/4″ adapter
- Weight: 300g