Beyerdynamic DT 797 PV Sound Insulating Headset
The DT 797 is the perfect combination of the closed DT 770 PRO studio headphone, the high-quality condenser microphone of the DT 297 and a new pivoting, gooseneck microphone boom. This headset is especially developed for moderations, where isolation of ambient noise, durability and wearing comfort are of prime importance.
- Immunity to high-frequency disturbance (RFI) caused by GSM, DECT, UMTS, Tetra, etc.
- Excellent isolation from ambient noise (based on DT 770 PRO)
- High-quality condenser microphone capsule with cardioid characteristic, high noise cancellation and feedback prevention
- Soft circumaural softskin ear pads
- Operating Princple: Closed
- Transmission Type: Wired
- Nominal Impedance Headphones: 250 Ohms
- Weight of Headphones without Cable: 395g
- Headphone Frequency Response: 5Hz – 30kHz
- Nominal Sound Pressure Level: 100 dB
- Sound Coupling to the Ear: Circumaural
- Polar Patter for Microphone: Cardiod
- Transducer type for Microphone: Condenser – Cardiod