FBT X-LITE 15A 15″ + 1″ Active Speaker 800w + 200w.
X-Lite Series is a range of active 2-way Polypropylene molded speakers and wooden subwoofers aimed at affordable pricepoints. The X-Lite 15 A is a 15″ woofer with 2″ VC plus a 1″ with 1.4″ VC with a built in amplifier delivering 800/200W RMS built-in amplifier LF/HF and a SPL of 128 dB 35mm pole mount.
- Polypropylene molded enclosure designed to eliminate unwanted resonances
- Custom FBT Speakers with high linear excursion capability and efficiency
- Compression driver with 25mm (1”) throat and 35mm (1.4”) voice coil
- 1000W, 2-channel amplifier in Class D for LF and in Class AB for HF with a high dynamics response for a pleasant sound at high volume.
- Universal switching mode power supply 100-240VAC
- DSP with 4 EQ presets designed to tailor the sound of the speaker to various applications and installation environments
- Advanced algorithms for filtering and equalization which alter the dynamics of the low frequency energy according to the selected preset, allowing distortion-free high SPL performance
- Control panel with XLR input and link out , 6.3mm jack stereo input with volume , stereo RCA input with volume , XLR output selector coupled with stereo / mono , HP filter on / off, mic / line , DSP preset selector
- Integrated mixer with two stereo channels , one channel mic / line input and an output coupled XLR mono / stereo to revive the other channel of the stereo signal to another speaker.
- Integrated handles , M10 rigging points for suspended installation, 35mm stand socket and monitor taper, all included to make the speaker adaptable to any application
- Configuration: 2 Way
- Frequency response: 42Hz – 20kHz
- Low frequency woofer: 15″ with 2.5″ VC
- High frequency driver: 1″ with 1.4″ VC
- Maximum SPL cont/peak: 128dB
- Dispersion: 90 x 60 (HxV)
- Input impedance: 22kohm
- Input connector: XLR with link out, stereo in (RCA + Jack), Stereo split out
- Net Dimension (WxHxD): 440 x 735 x 440mm
- Net Weight: 19kg
- Transport Dimension (WxHxD): 515 x 785 x 475mm
- Transport Weight: 22.5kg
- Built-in amplifier peak LF/HF:800/200w
- Power cord: 5m IEC