FFA Matrix DSP
FFA MATRIX DSP offers high performance sound but with the cost saving of control over Ethernet with a PC, MAC or Apple I PAD. The front has metering feedback of all channels but no controls.
Inputs and outputs are software switched in channel pairs between analogue and AES/EBU. FATWARE software flexibility ensures ease of system design.
Audio compression is specified on each input. High pass filter, 6 bands of parametric EQ, and up to 1.3 seconds of delay are all part of the specification.
Routing to outputs can be configured to either mix-matrix mode, free-routing or several pre-configured routing options. Flexible channel linking enables quick and easy configuration of common loudspeaker systems. Extensive filter types are specified with 8 bands of parametric EQ, 2 bands of DEQ and up to 1.3 seconds of delay. The limiter section features Predictive eXcursion Limiter (PXL) algorithm designed to offer precise loudspeaker power control with the lowest distortion.
FATWARE Ethernet based control software for PC, Mac and iPad gives the ability to not only control all the devices on a network but also to store preset memories and pre – configure systems offline.
The unit has an output matrix of all channels and have 4 XLR balanced audio inputs and 8 XLR balanced audio outputs.
- Analogue Inputs: 4 Electronically Based
- CMRR: >60dB @ 1kHz
- Maximum Level: >20dBu
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ Balanced
- Analogue Outputs: 8 Electronically Balanced
- Source Impedance: <60Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz +/-0.4dB
- Dynamic Range: >110dB unweighted (in to out analogue)
- THD: (-10dB @ 1kHz) 0.0007%
- Latency: 0.896ms (in to out, analogue, 96kHz)
- Power: 90-250VAC, 50-60Hz, <40W
- AES Outputs: 4 x 2 Channel Transformer Balanced
- Sample Rate: 96kHz
- Dimensions: 44 x 213 x 482mm (1.75 x 8.4 x 19 inches)
- Weight: 2.8kg Net, 3.5kg Shipping