FF-6000 DJ Mixer – Dual Format DJ Mixer
The features and layout of the FF-6000 were determined in collaboration with leading loudspeaker manufacturers Funktion One, who canvassed many DJs world wide on their requirements.
The result is a mixer which is not only of the highest sound quality, as you would expect from Formula Sound, but also incorporates the features and layout which DJs have asked for.
- A removable fader panel allows the mixer to be easily configured as a linear fader or a rotary fader mixer.
- All faders plug in and can therefore be changed easily should the need arise.
- All switches are illuminated to show system status clearly. 2 push button types have been utilised to ease recognition of frequently used switches. Knob sizes and control spacing has been maximised.
- 6 Channels.
- 1 & 2 are switchable to Mic – Line, (mic inputs Lo Z balanced).
- Channels 3 – 6 are switchable to either phono – line or line – line. All inputs have rear panel gain trims to set individual levels.
Front Panel Controls
- 1 Illuminated input select push switch with adjacent led indicator.
- 1 Gain pot with adjacent clip indicator and 5 segment led meter indicating signal presence.
- 3 band E.Q. featuring +6 dB boost and -25dB cut at HF 10kHz, Mid 1kHz & Bass 100Hz
- Full routing to crossfader A -B or direct to master from all channels. Illuminated push buttons.
- Cue switch.
- Rotary or Linear faders on removable panel along with 45mm VCA controlled crossfader.
- Very comprehensive effects routing and mixing facilities
- Features 2 effects loops A & B with wet/dry mixing controls, punch or latching push switches.
- Loop Swap facility. Mono switch and bal/pan control.
- Send and return gain trims to allow correct level matching into any outboard effects processors.
- Cue switch allows checking of the desired effect before selection.
- 1 switchable insert on the main outputs.
- Master output available in stereo and mono on XLR connectors (balanced)
- Zone output available in stereo and mono on XLR connectors (balanced)
- Booth Monitors output switchable to mono on XLR connectors (balanced)
- Record outputs are provided on phono connectors.
- An input for a separate console microphone (XLR connector Lo Z Balanced) is fitted. This signal is routed to the zone and master outputs but it is not present in the booth outputs. 2 band E.Q. Cue & Mic ON switch also fitted.
- Phones outputs are provided on 3.5mm and standard 6.5mm jack sockets driven by a powerful headphone amplifier.
- Split cue switch and cue mixing control are also featured.
- 2 x 12 segment stereo led meters are fitted to visually monitor Cue and output signals.
- Steel Front panel with a rear printed polycarbonate overlay guarantees that the mixer will still look good in years to come.