Thump 15A 15″ Class-D Active Lightweight Speaker 1300W
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end in an extremely affordable package; the 1300W Thump15A 15” Powered Loudspeaker has been redesigned from the ground up to sound better than ever. Thump™ features an all-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ for chest-thumping low end. Plus, the flexible built-in 2 channel mixer features Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology that handle mic, instrument or line signals with ease. Application specific speaker modes let you dial in the system at the push of a button. And with an all-new professional enclosure and robust system protection, you can walk into your next gig with confidence.
Low End Evolved
Thump Series powered loudspeakers continue their legacy of ultra-affordable, class-leading performance and reliability and bring it to the next level with all-new designs and technology that redefine chest-thumping low-end and versatility.
Next Generation Performance
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end, the 1300W Thump™ and Thump Boosted™ loudspeakers are equipped with built-in mixers and application-specific speaker modes to get you set up and sounding good faster than ever. Thump Boosted is equipped with advanced features like channel EQ, wireless streaming, and more, all controllable via the Thump Connect™ app. And when you need maximum low end, add the powerful 18” Thump18S powered subwoofer.
- 15″ high-output woofer/ 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- LF – 1000W
- HF – 300W
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response™ technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita™ preamps with Wide-Z™ technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- 40 lbs. / 18.1 kg