Mixars LTA High Torque Scratch Turntable with Straight-ARM
Mixars LTA Direct Drive Turntable is robust and durable enough for almost any environment whether that is a home studio set-up for a demanding club environment. The high-quality design of the Mixars LTA makes this turntable diverse enough to be used by mixing DJs, scratch DJs and traditional turntablists.
The LTAs direct-drive, high-torque turntable design features all the traditional function that you would expect from an efficient turntable, just brought up to date with modern connectivity.
The high-resolution pitch controls mean that you can mix with even more accuracy thanks to the +/- 8%, 16% & 50% pitch controls. Also, the Mixar turntable can be set up quickly for scratch battles because of the 2 RCA outputs which means one turntable can go to 2 mixers.
- 2 speed, full manual operation
- DC direct drive
- motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless
- speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- starting Torque > 10 lbs. / 4.5 kg.
- dual RCA output – 1x phono / 1x line
- adjustable pitch range: +/- 8%, +/- 16%, +/- 50%
- static balanced straight tone arm
- adjustable starting + braking time
- RIAA characteristic: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+1/-3 dB)
- phono output level: 1.5 – 3.6mV at 1 kHz
- line output level: 90 to 216 mV at 1 kHz
- signal to noise ratio: 55 dB ≧ (1 kHz, 4mV input)
- dimensions: 17.7 x 13.9 x 5.7″ / 450.0 x 353.0 x 144.6mm
- weight: 22.0 lb / 10.0 kg