DJ Gear Package containing 2X Pioneer XDJ-700 & Pioneer DJM-250 MK2 & 2x Pioneer S-DJ80X
Pioneer XDJ-700 Performance DJ Multi Player USB and PC Playback
The XDJ-700 comes with a large touchscreen, a familiar club layout and it inherits a host of features from its big brother, the XDJ-1000. Its compact size and removable stand offer great set-up possibilities for even the smallest booth or home set-up.
With support from the free rekordbox™ software you can prepare and manage your tracks on a PC or Mac before hitting the booth.
Pioneer DJM-250MK2 2-channel Professional DJ Mixer
The DJM-250MK2 has inherited some of the professional features of the popular DJM-900NXS2, such as the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX filter. Straightforward controls, a clear layout, and dedicated 3-band isolators let you scratch and mix instinctively.
The dithering technology on this mixer results in warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sources. Plus its built-in sound card lets you connect the mixer to your PC/Mac and use rekordbox dj to perform with CDJs. Or hook up the DJM-250MK2 to turntables and use rekordbox dvs in combination with Pioneer DJ’s control vinyl to scratch and mix with digital files stored on your computer.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – 8″ Active Reference Speaker
The Pioneer S-DJ Series of active reference speakers is designed to give professional DJs and producers accurate neutral sound and excellent flexibility. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs faithfully reproduce the original source – while a built-in linear EQ lets you fine-tune the frequencies as needed.
For effortless control, the speakers feature a handy external controller to adjust the volume, trigger total mute, turn the EQ on/off, and switch between up to 4 inputs – all without fiddling around behind the cabinet.
Pioneer XDJ-700 Product Features
- Removable feet: The XDJ-700 has removeable feet so that you can change how high raised your decks are. When the XDJ is wearing the feet, it is the same height as all of the Pioneer mixers and CDJ-2000.
- Large touch screen: The 7-inch, full-colour LCD touch screen gives you instinctive control for ultimate creativity. The GUI is divided into three sections so you can effortlessly access all the features you need.
- Faster browsing: Call up the Qwerty keyboard to search by keyword or use the rotary dial to browse. Plus you can choose how you view your tracks: list, artwork or custom view.
- Hot Cues: Trigger Hot Cues and Hot Loops in perfect time.
- Beat Perfect: Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
- More creative freedom: Automatically beat match up to 4 decks playing tracks analysed in rekordbox, leaving you free to focus on adding your unique mark on the mix.
- Slip Mode: Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
- Enhanced track info: The large, full-colour LCD screen shows all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, beat countdown, phase meter, key analysis indicator and more.
- Advanced connectivity: With ProDJ Link you can connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via LAN connection and share a single source. Combine this with rekordbox to access pre-prepared loops and cues, sync the beat with the master deck, and access a host of advanced pro-DJ features.
- Let’s get digital: Simply plug in your rekordbox USB or connect your iPhone, iPod touch or Android smartphone to load tracks directly to the XDJ. Get access to a multitude of advanced performance features when preparing your tracks in rekordbox or using the rekordbox app.
- Compact design: The XDJ-700 offers DJs and venues unparalleled set-up possibilities. Being our slimmest player yet, it has been designed with the small booth or home set-up in mind. A removable stand helps it to fit into even smaller spaces.
- MIDI controller: Fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the player as a MIDI controller.
- Set your style: ‘My Settings’ allows you to prepare your system’s setting preferences in rekordbox™ and save them to USB, SD, smartphones and tablets. This way you can instantly switch to your own settings when alternating DJs in the booth.
Pioneer DJM-250MK2 Product Features
- CLEAR LAYOUT & MAGVEL FADERS: The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2’s lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. Pioneer DJ’s robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. 2 metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of movements.
- SMOOTH MIXING: Precise, fluid mixes are a breeze using the mixer’s channel faders, and the 3-band isolators give precision across the highs, mids and lows. You can use them to totally eliminate each frequency range when you turn the knob all the way to the left.
- FLAGSHIP FILTER FX: Each channel comes with its own dedicated Sound Color FX filter, a feature inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. Simply turn the knob on each channel to apply the filter, Twist the parameter knob for texture, playing with resonance and tension.
- BUILT IN USB SOUND CARD: Connect the DJM-250MK2 to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable. The USB connection supports sound input and output, so you can record your mixes to your computer’s hard drive.
- REKORDBOX DJ BUNDLED: You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for Pioneer DJ’s DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
- REKORDBOX DVS BUNDLED: You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- HIGH QUALITY SOUND: Hear the true, high-quality sound of your tracks whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources thanks to the mixer’s dithering technology.
- TWO HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: The DJM-250MK2 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
- INDEPENDENT MIC SECTION: Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XLR terminal and RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – Product Features
- HIGH-FORCE MAGNET AND BI-AMP CIRCUIT: Excellent reproduction of the original source and a strong bass response.
- BUILT-IN LINEAR EQ: Fine-tune your frequency characteristics to suit your musical activities, whether DJing, producing or auditioning tracks.
- 4-INPUT SWITCHING: Seamless switching between 4 audio inputs eradicates the need to fiddle around behind the speakers.
- EXTERNAL CONTROLLER: The power to adjust the volume, mute, switch inputs and turn on the EQ, all at your fingertips.
- CHIMNEY SHAPED HEAT SINK: Reduces resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum.
- BLUE LED DISPLAY: Shows the input source, EQ and power status – while a pink light indicates speaker overload.
- INPUTS AND EXTRAS: The S-DJ80X features 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS and RCA) for connection to DJ equipment, computers and mobile devices. The speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.