DJ Gear Package containing PIONEER DDJ-200 controller & HDJ-CUE1 headphones
DDJ-200 Smart DJ Controller
Start DJing with Pioneer DJ’s easy-to-use DDJ-200 smart DJ controller. Lightweight and compact with a pro-style layout, it’ll help you learn to mix and, if you want to, develop DJing from a hobby into something more. Put your own twist on the music as you mix for friends at parties. Play tracks via your smartphone or PC/Mac using a variety of DJ apps and software including Pioneer DJ’s dedicated, free app WeDJ for iPhone, as well as djay and edjing Mix. Depending on your device and the program you choose, you can mix music stored in your iTunes or rekordbox library, or stream songs from Beatport LINK, SoundCloud Go+, Deezer or even Spotify.
Quickly develop your mixing skills with the help of the Tutorial and Pop-Hint features in WeDJ for iPhone. These functions will teach you about the hardware and help you understand DJ terms. Your hands will be flying between the DDJ-200’s jog wheels, buttons and knobs when you’re done. And Pioneer DJ have added Transition FX to help you match phrases and smoothly transition between songs. This beginner DJ controller will have you dropping mixes and playing friends’ requests like you’ve been doing it for years.
HDJ-CUE1 Stylish DJ Headphones
Start your DJ journey with HDJ-CUE1 headphones. These styled DJ headphones are built on DNA from Pioneer DJ’s pro models, but are available at a much more modest price.
While these entry-level cans are Pioneer DJ’s most affordable pair yet, they match many of the feature and quality benchmarks set by their professional headphones range. Choose the HDJ-CUE1 for a pro look and feel, rich sound, compact and flexible design, and high-quality finish. Enjoy specialist sound tuning inherited from the pro-level HDJ-X5; perfectly hear low frequencies in the bass and kick drums so you can mix precisely and know exactly what your friends will hear when you drop the next track.
DDJ-200 Product Features
- COMPATIBLE APPS: Connect your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac to start mixing. A number of software programs and apps – including WeDJ, djay, edjing Mix and rekordbox dj – are compatible with selected devices. You’ll also have free use of all the features in WeDJ for iPhone that normally require in-app payments.
- COMPATIBLE STREAMING SITES: Depending on your app and device combo, you can mix sounds via streaming services including Beatport LINK, SoundCloud Go+, Deezer, and even Spotify.
- TUTORIAL & POP-HINT: Our updated WeDJ for iPhone app includes Tutorial and Pop-Hint features. They’ll help you learn how to operate the controller, discover the basics of DJing including common DJ terms, and have you mixing in no time.
- TRANSITION FX: Just starting out behind the decks? Transition between tracks and make it sound professional with the Transition FX feature in WeDJ for iPhone. Choose from 11 effect styles and simply slide the crossfader to the other side to smoothly switch tunes.
- COMPACT LIGHTWEIGHT BODY: The DDJ-200 is lightweight and portable. Leave the speakers at home and play sound from your smartphone, tablet, or PC/Mac’s audio outputs. No outlet handy? No problem. Power the controller via an external battery.
- SWITCH TRACKS NATURALLY: Our Phrase Sync feature will analyze and align the positions of 2 tracks. As a result, it will sound natural when you switch between tunes.
- SPLIT OUTPUT: While everybody else hears the master sound through the speakers, you’ll be listening to and cueing the next track on your headphones. Simply plug in split cables to separate the audio.
- Rekordbox DJ: Simply connect the DDJ-200 to your PC/Mac to enable rekordbox dj. You don’t need to enter a license key to use the software with the controller.
HDJ-CUE1 Product Features
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND – Hear the full richness of your music when DJing or just listening to a favourite track. Dynamic drivers enable you to feel the bass and hear mids and high-end sounds with crystal clarity, helping you to mix with pin-point precision.
- BUILT TO LAST – Each HDJ-CUE1 model can handle the heavy stress that DJing places on headphones. All moving parts have passed our strict-in house durability tests and extra-strong metal sliders in the headband bring added reliability.
- COMFORTABLE PRO-STYLE DESIGN – With ear cups that turn a full 90 degrees and a flexible, cushioned headband, you can comfortably monitor your mix your way. Listen with one ear while the other cup rests on the back of your head, or while your headphones are draped around your neck.
- CUSTOMISABLE LOOK – Personalise your look and express yourself by switching out the cable and earpads for one of 5 brightly coloured replacements. The separately sold HC-CP08 accessory pack is available in orange, yellow, green, blue, and pink.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE – The lightweight, folding design means you can easily take your headphones wherever you go.
- DETACHABLE CABLES – A detachable 1.2m short-coiled cable is included, giving you freedom to move while performing, and its bayonet connector prevents accidental disconnections.