DJ Gear Package containing Pioneer DDJ-400 & Pioneer DM-40 & DDJ400 Protective Carry Bag
DDJ400 2Ch DJ Controller for rekordbox DJ Software
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of Pioneer DJ’s flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, Pioneer DJ’s advanced DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with Pioneer DJ’s professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller’s creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You will soon feel at home while performing.
DM-40 Professonal Monitor Speakers Black
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from Pioneer DJ’s professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot.
All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home.
Protective Carry Bag for Pioneer DDJ400
Tailored for the Pioneer DDJ-400 to provide ultimate protection with egg-foam and fleeced lining features that prevents damage from vibrations and shocks during tranportation.
DDJ400 Product Features
- Tutorials: You’ll have access to rekordbox dj’s Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
- Club-style layout: The DDJ-400’s buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on Pioneer DJ’s professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of Pioneer DJ’s club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from Pioneer DJ’s DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You’ll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
- Beat FX: Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
- rekordbox dj: You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for Pioneer DJ’s DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- PC Master out: For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
- Plug and Play: With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
- Portable design: Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design.
- Clear Audio: The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
DM-40 Product Features
- FRONT-LOADED BASS REFLEX SYSTEM: 4-inch fibreglass woofers output a strong, punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction. This way you’ll feel a tight bass kick even when the monitors are positioned against the wall.
- 3D STEREO SOUND: The DM-40’s ¾-inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with DECO convex diffusers that channel high frequencies in every direction. So you’ll enjoy a wide sweet spot and 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand.
- TIME ALIGNMENT: Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low-distortion. Plus the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies.
- SMART DESIGN: The cabinets’ curved front edges provide maximum rigidity and minimum resonance for a clean sound at all volumes – and they’ll look good in your home set-up.
- EASE OF USE: A headphone output and volume knob on the front panel give you flexibility and control, while the RCA and stereo mini jack inputs on the back let you easily connect the speakers to your DJ or production kit.
DDJ400 Protective Carry Bag Product Features
- DJCBWEGO3 Egg foamed protective carry bag
- Tailored for Pioneer’s DDJRB/SB, DDJ-400 and the WEGO3/4
- Egg Foam and padded case for ultimate protection
- Protection from shock and vibration damage
- Handle positioned ontop to make carrying easy
- Finish: Black