DDJ400 2Ch DJ Controller for rekordbox DJ Software
Learning to DJ has never been easier than with the DDJ-400 2-channel DJ controller for rekordbox dj. Packed with features to help you comfortably develop your skills, this controller’s layout mirrors that of Pioneer DJ’s flagship NXS2 set-up, with shared elements like dedicated cue buttons, Beat FX, CDJ-style looping controls and more. As a result, Pioneer DJ’s advanced DJ gear will feel natural to use when you’re ready to progress.
Bundled with Pioneer DJ’s professional performance software, rekordbox dj, its compatible Tutorial feature will help you master this controller’s creative capabilities. Lightweight and portable, take the DDJ-400 with you to practice sessions or parties. You will soon feel at home while performing.
- Tutorials: You’ll have access to rekordbox dj’s Tutorial feature. Follow along via your computer screen to learn how to use the gear and master DJ techniques.
- Club-style layout: The DDJ-400’s buttons and knobs are arranged in the same way as those on Pioneer DJ’s professional NXS2 set-up. Develop your skills using an interface similar to that of Pioneer DJ’s club-standard player, and enhance your mixes with Sound Color FX and Beat FX featuring curves taken from Pioneer DJ’s DJM-900NXS2 mixer. You’ll soon feel comfortable performing in DJ booths.
- Beat FX: Apply professional FX that match the tempo of the track that’s currently playing by using the Beat FX feature. This will help you craft unique sets even if you’re just starting out.
- rekordbox dj: You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for Pioneer DJ’s DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- PC Master out: For flexibility you can choose to hear your mix through your computer’s internal speakers or connected desktop speakers. At the same time, you can use your headphones to cue independently of the master out.
- Plug and Play: With a built-in sound card, simply connect the controller to your computer using the provided USB cable to power up and begin playing.
- Portable design: Take this controller with you wherever you go thanks to the easy grab handles and lightweight design.
- Clear Audio: The mic input circuit produces clear audio without distortion to ensure crystal-clear sound even at high input levels.
- USB Bus Powered: Yes
- Plug and Play: Yes
- Included DJ Software: rekordbox dj
- Software System Requirements:
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (updated to the latest version)
- OS X 10.11 (updated to the latest version)
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (the latest service pack)
- CPU: Intel® processor Core™ i7, i5, i3
- Memory: 4 GB or more of RAM
- Width: 482 mm
- Height: 58.5 mm
- Depth: 272.4 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 – 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 103 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (USB)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 2
- Pad FX: Yes
- Filter: High & Low Pass filter
- Sampler: 16slot x 4bank
- Hot Cues: 8
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Beat Jump: Yes
- Fader Start: Yes
- Crossfader Curve Adjust: Yes
- 1 MIC (1/4 inch TS Jack)
- 1 USB B port
- 1 MASTER (RCA)
- 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
What’s in the box?
- USB cable
- Warranty (for some regions)
- Operating instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- rekordbox dj licence key card