DJ Gear Package containing 2x Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 and Pioneer DJM-450
Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Performance DJ Multi Player USB and PC Playback
Based on its predecessor, the XDJ-1000MK2 improves usability through enhanced track browsing and support for high-resolution FLAC and ALAC audio files. It inherits the large jog wheel and 7-inch, full-colour touch screen from the CDJ-2000NXS2, as well as features such as 8 Hot Cues and Quantize.
Download the rekordbox™ music management software or the rekordbox app to prepare your sets.
Pioneer DJM-450K DJ Mixer with USB & On-Board Effects
With features and design inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, this 2-channel mixer is ideal to partner with any of Pioneer DJ’s multiplayers or turntables. The Magvel fader combined with smooth EQ and channel fader curves give an assured feel to mixing. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control open up new creative possibilities. And thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processer you’ll enjoy warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources.
The DJM-450 also comes bundled with licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and Pioneer DJ’s control vinyl.
Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Product Features
- CDJ-style design: Equipped with the same size jog wheel and a 7-inch LCD touch screen as our CDJ-2000NXS2, you get intuitive control over your mix.
- High Resolution Audio: Next to MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF, the XDJ-1000MK2 supports high-quality FLAC and ALAC sound formats up to 48kHz/24-bit. A digital output has been added to send audio without degradation, while the power supply for analogue audio is completely separated from the digital circuit to reduce noise.
- Faster browsing: Easily browse your rekordbox library using the rotary button next to the display, or use the Qwerty keyboard to search for specific keywords. Advanced features such as Matching and Track Filter help you play the right track at the right time.
- Enhanced performance: 8 Hot Cues allow instant playback at a preset point, while Quantize allows you to play cue and loop points in time with the music on tracks that have been beat analysed in rekordbox . Use Beat Jump to jump backwards or forwards 1, 2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
- Add a DDJ-SP1: Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 XDJ-1000MK2s using Pro DJ Link.
- Pro DJ link: Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter.
- Be prepared: Fully compatible with our free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance. Download now
- rekordbox dj: You can use this product to control rekordbox dj DJ software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX. Simply buy rekordbox dj, activate your licence key, and start DJing.
- Take a short cut: The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player’s touch display.
- Colour-coded USB port: An illuminated USB port allows you to colour code your tracks in rekordbox allowing you to immediately recognise them in the DJ booth.
- Memory Cue: Set, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, for example ‘my breakdown’, then access the information directly on the player’s screen.
- My Settings: ‘My Settings’ allows you to prepare your system’s setting preferences in rekordbox™ and save them to USB, SD, smartphones and tablets. This way you can instantly switch to your own settings when alternating DJs in the booth.
Pioneer DJM-450K Product Features
- PROFESSIONAL LAYOUT: Mixing on the DJM-450 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design, which inherits traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer.
- SMOOTHER MIXING: The EQ lets you balance the high, mid and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred EQ level or use the isolator to totally eliminate each EQ band for the perfect mix.
- ROBUST FADERS: Pioneer DJ’s robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
- PROFESSIONAL FX: Engage 8 different types of Beat FX – Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll – in sync with the bpm. Or trigger 4 studio-quality Sound Colour FX – Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter – and use the parameter control knob to add more creativity to your mixes.
- rekordbox dj BUNDLED: You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for Pioneer DJ’s DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
- rekordbox dvs BUNDLED: You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND: Whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
- INDEPENDENT SEND/RETURN: Use built-in FX and external FX from mobile apps at the same time. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to engage instrument and FX apps.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
- INDEPENDENT MIC SECTION: Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.