DJ Gear Package containing 2X Pioneer XDJ-700 & Pioneer DJM-450 & 2x Pioneer S-DJ80X
Pioneer XDJ-700 Performance DJ Multi Player USB and PC Playback
The XDJ-700 comes with a large touchscreen, a familiar club layout and it inherits a host of features from its big brother, the XDJ-1000. Its compact size and removable stand offer great set-up possibilities for even the smallest booth or home set-up.
With support from the free rekordbox™ software you can prepare and manage your tracks on a PC or Mac before hitting the booth.
Pioneer DJM-450K DJ Mixer with USB & On-Board Effects
With features and design inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, this 2-channel mixer is ideal to partner with any of Pioneer DJ’s multiplayers or turntables. The Magvel fader combined with smooth EQ and channel fader curves give an assured feel to mixing. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control open up new creative possibilities. And thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processer you’ll enjoy warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources.
The DJM-450 also comes bundled with licence keys for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs, so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and Pioneer DJ’s control vinyl.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – 8″ Active Reference Speaker
The Pioneer S-DJ Series of active reference speakers is designed to give professional DJs and producers accurate neutral sound and excellent flexibility. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs faithfully reproduce the original source – while a built-in linear EQ lets you fine-tune the frequencies as needed.
For effortless control, the speakers feature a handy external controller to adjust the volume, trigger total mute, turn the EQ on/off, and switch between up to 4 inputs – all without fiddling around behind the cabinet.
Pioneer XDJ-700 Product Features
- Removable feet: The XDJ-700 has removeable feet so that you can change how high raised your decks are. When the XDJ is wearing the feet, it is the same height as all of the Pioneer mixers and CDJ-2000.
- Large touch screen: The 7-inch, full-colour LCD touch screen gives you instinctive control for ultimate creativity. The GUI is divided into three sections so you can effortlessly access all the features you need.
- Faster browsing: Call up the Qwerty keyboard to search by keyword or use the rotary dial to browse. Plus you can choose how you view your tracks: list, artwork or custom view.
- Hot Cues: Trigger Hot Cues and Hot Loops in perfect time.
- Beat Perfect: Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
- More creative freedom: Automatically beat match up to 4 decks playing tracks analysed in rekordbox, leaving you free to focus on adding your unique mark on the mix.
- Slip Mode: Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
- Enhanced track info: The large, full-colour LCD screen shows all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, beat countdown, phase meter, key analysis indicator and more.
- Advanced connectivity: With ProDJ Link you can connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via LAN connection and share a single source. Combine this with rekordbox to access pre-prepared loops and cues, sync the beat with the master deck, and access a host of advanced pro-DJ features.
- Let’s get digital: Simply plug in your rekordbox USB or connect your iPhone, iPod touch or Android smartphone to load tracks directly to the XDJ. Get access to a multitude of advanced performance features when preparing your tracks in rekordbox or using the rekordbox app.
- Compact design: The XDJ-700 offers DJs and venues unparalleled set-up possibilities. Being our slimmest player yet, it has been designed with the small booth or home set-up in mind. A removable stand helps it to fit into even smaller spaces.
- MIDI controller: Fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the player as a MIDI controller.
- Set your style: ‘My Settings’ allows you to prepare your system’s setting preferences in rekordbox™ and save them to USB, SD, smartphones and tablets. This way you can instantly switch to your own settings when alternating DJs in the booth.
Pioneer DJM-450K Product Features
- PROFESSIONAL LAYOUT: Mixing on the DJM-450 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design, which inherits traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer.
- SMOOTHER MIXING: The EQ lets you balance the high, mid and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred EQ level or use the isolator to totally eliminate each EQ band for the perfect mix.
- ROBUST FADERS: Pioneer DJ’s robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
- PROFESSIONAL FX: Engage 8 different types of Beat FX – Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll – in sync with the bpm. Or trigger 4 studio-quality Sound Colour FX – Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter – and use the parameter control knob to add more creativity to your mixes.
- rekordbox dj BUNDLED: You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for Pioneer DJ’s DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
- rekordbox dvs BUNDLED: You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND: Whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
- INDEPENDENT SEND/RETURN: Use built-in FX and external FX from mobile apps at the same time. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to engage instrument and FX apps.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
- INDEPENDENT MIC SECTION: Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – Product Features
- HIGH-FORCE MAGNET AND BI-AMP CIRCUIT: Excellent reproduction of the original source and a strong bass response.
- BUILT-IN LINEAR EQ: Fine-tune your frequency characteristics to suit your musical activities, whether DJing, producing or auditioning tracks.
- 4-INPUT SWITCHING: Seamless switching between 4 audio inputs eradicates the need to fiddle around behind the speakers.
- EXTERNAL CONTROLLER: The power to adjust the volume, mute, switch inputs and turn on the EQ, all at your fingertips.
- CHIMNEY SHAPED HEAT SINK: Reduces resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum.
- BLUE LED DISPLAY: Shows the input source, EQ and power status – while a pink light indicates speaker overload.
- INPUTS AND EXTRAS: The S-DJ80X features 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS and RCA) for connection to DJ equipment, computers and mobile devices. The speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.