DJ Gear Package containing industry standard kit 2x Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 & Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 & 2X Pioneer S-DJ80X
Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Performance DJ Multi Player USB and PC Playback
Based on its predecessor, the XDJ-1000MK2 improves usability through enhanced track browsing and support for high-resolution FLAC and ALAC audio files. It inherits the large jog wheel and 7-inch, full-colour touch screen from the CDJ-2000NXS2, as well as features such as 8 Hot Cues and Quantize.
Download the rekordbox™ music management software or the rekordbox app to prepare your sets.
Pioneer DJM750 MK2 4 Channel DJ Mixer
Take the step to the DJ booth seamlessly with the DJM-750MK2, a 4-channel mixer which inherits key features and design elements from the DJM-900NXS2, creating a club-style setup when combined with Pioneer DJ’s professional CDJ or XDJ multi players.
You can perform seamless mixes on the DJM-750MK2 thanks to the smooth curves on the EQs and channel faders. The Magvel crossfader, inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, gives a precise response and assured feel during even the most complicated scratch techniques.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – 8″ Active Reference Speaker
The Pioneer S-DJ Series of active reference speakers is designed to give professional DJs and producers accurate neutral sound and excellent flexibility. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs faithfully reproduce the original source – while a built-in linear EQ lets you fine-tune the frequencies as needed.
For effortless control, the speakers feature a handy external controller to adjust the volume, trigger total mute, turn the EQ on/off, and switch between up to 4 inputs – all without fiddling around behind the cabinet.
Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2 Product Features
- CDJ-style design: Equipped with the same size jog wheel and a 7-inch LCD touch screen as our CDJ-2000NXS2, you get intuitive control over your mix.
- High Resolution Audio: Next to MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF, the XDJ-1000MK2 supports high-quality FLAC and ALAC sound formats up to 48kHz/24-bit. A digital output has been added to send audio without degradation, while the power supply for analogue audio is completely separated from the digital circuit to reduce noise.
- Faster browsing: Easily browse your rekordbox library using the rotary button next to the display, or use the Qwerty keyboard to search for specific keywords. Advanced features such as Matching and Track Filter help you play the right track at the right time.
- Enhanced performance: 8 Hot Cues allow instant playback at a preset point, while Quantize allows you to play cue and loop points in time with the music on tracks that have been beat analysed in rekordbox . Use Beat Jump to jump backwards or forwards 1, 2 or 4 beats from the current playback position.
- Add a DDJ-SP1: Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 XDJ-1000MK2s using Pro DJ Link.
- Pro DJ link: Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter.
- Be prepared: Fully compatible with our free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance. Download now
- rekordbox dj: You can use this product to control rekordbox dj DJ software. rekordbox dj is a rekordbox Plus Pack that unleashes performance features including Hot Cues, Sampler, Slicer, Sound Colour FX, Beat FX, Beat Jump and Pad FX. Simply buy rekordbox dj, activate your licence key, and start DJing.
- Take a short cut: The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player’s touch display.
- Colour-coded USB port: An illuminated USB port allows you to colour code your tracks in rekordbox allowing you to immediately recognise them in the DJ booth.
- Memory Cue: Set, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, for example ‘my breakdown’, then access the information directly on the player’s screen.
- My Settings: ‘My Settings’ allows you to prepare your system’s setting preferences in rekordbox™ and save them to USB, SD, smartphones and tablets. This way you can instantly switch to your own settings when alternating DJs in the booth.
Pioneer DJM750 MK2 Product Features
- Pro FX With Detailed Control: Add texture and flair to your mixes with professional FX inherited from the DJM-900NXS2. 2 effects units combine Sound Color FX and Beat FX – including FX Frequency – giving you the freedom to be creative with sound while always in control.
- Independent Send/Return: Choose from Aux or Insert send/return to connect different types of FX units on iOS devices such as FX apps, synthesizers and samplers, and combine them with the mixer’s internal FX. A simple connection via USB will ensure high-quality sound.
- Professional Sound Quality: Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sources, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor, dithering technology, 32-bit A/D converter and 32-bit D/A converter.
- Smooth EQs & Faders: The EQs and channel faders on the DJM-750MK2 feature curves equivalent to those on the DJM-900NXS2, which also inspired the Magvel cross fader. The latter is smooth, accurate and durable for more than 10 million movements and its cut lag has been improved for more assured and responsive performance
- rekordbox dj Bundled: You get a rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this controller. Simply activate your licence key for Pioneer DJ’s DJ software, connect the controller and start DJing.
- rekordbox dvs Bundled: You also get a licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- Two Headphone Outputs: The DJM-750MK2 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
- Flexible Connectivity: The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
- Independent Mic Section: Use a microphone independently of the channel input.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – Product Features
- HIGH-FORCE MAGNET AND BI-AMP CIRCUIT: Excellent reproduction of the original source and a strong bass response.
- BUILT-IN LINEAR EQ: Fine-tune your frequency characteristics to suit your musical activities, whether DJing, producing or auditioning tracks.
- 4-INPUT SWITCHING: Seamless switching between 4 audio inputs eradicates the need to fiddle around behind the speakers.
- EXTERNAL CONTROLLER: The power to adjust the volume, mute, switch inputs and turn on the EQ, all at your fingertips.
- CHIMNEY SHAPED HEAT SINK: Reduces resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum.
- BLUE LED DISPLAY: Shows the input source, EQ and power status – while a pink light indicates speaker overload.
- INPUTS AND EXTRAS: The S-DJ80X features 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS and RCA) for connection to DJ equipment, computers and mobile devices. The speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.