DJ Gear Package containing industry standard kit 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 and 1x Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 & 2X Pioneer S-DJ80X
Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 Professional DJ Multi Player with CD Drive
The CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best features from its predecessor – the CDJ-2000NXS – and takes a giant leap forward. Pioneer DJ have added a larger, multicolour touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard and search filters to help you select tracks faster. 2 banks of 4 Hot Cues give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats.
Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 Club Standard DJ Mixer
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features Pioneer DJ’s first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. We’ve fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – 8″ Active Reference Speaker
The Pioneer S-DJ Series of active reference speakers is designed to give professional DJs and producers accurate neutral sound and excellent flexibility. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs faithfully reproduce the original source – while a built-in linear EQ lets you fine-tune the frequencies as needed.
For effortless control, the speakers feature a handy external controller to adjust the volume, trigger total mute, turn the EQ on/off, and switch between up to 4 inputs – all without fiddling around behind the cabinet.
CDJ-2000NXS2 Product Features
- Improved Sound Design: For the best possible club sound, Pioneer have added a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and improved the digital signal processing (DSP) and Digital Out. Analogue noise is reduced to a minimum by a high-performance 32-bit D/A converter and separate analogue power supply. Crisp high-resolution audio is supported for FLAC, Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC), as well as MP3, WAV, AAC, and AIFF.
- Large Touch Screen: The 7-inch, full-colour touch screen gives you instinctive control of your favourite features. It displays all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, Needle Countdown, Phase Meter, and more. Keyword Search and Track Filter mode help you browse and select your tracks faster for an effortless performance.
- 8 Hot Cues: Set cue points in rekordbox and customise their colours. 2 banks of 4 colour-illuminated Hot Cues put instant playback of pre-set cue points at your fingertips.
- Beat Perfect: Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
- Add a DDJ-SP1: Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link.
- Pro DJ Link: Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter.
- Be prepared: Fully compatible with Pioneer DJ’s free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance. Download now
- Take a short cut: The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player’s touch display.
- Three-position lever: Simply tap the three-position lever to engage Slip Reverse, Forward, and Reverse.
- Memory Cue: Set, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, for example ‘my breakdown’, then access the information directly on the player’s screen.
- My Settings: Take your preferred settings with you wherever you play. Save your settings and tracks to USB, SD card, smartphone or tablet, connect to the hardware, and your settings load instantly along with your tracks.
- Beat Jump: Use Quantized Beat Jump to jump 1 beat backwards or forwards from the current playback position.
DJM-900NXS2 Product Features
- Professional Sound Design: A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
- Sound Colour FX: 6 studio-quality sound FX – Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space – are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
- Beat FX: Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
- Frequency FX: Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
- Independent Send/Return: Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps – try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
- USB Sound Card: A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- Advanced connectivity: Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
- Robust faders: The robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
- Smoother mixing: Use the improved EQ to balance the high, mid, and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred channel fader curve pattern for the perfect mix.
- Clip display: Pioneer have redesigned the clip indicator’s gain structure to ensure your meters don’t go into the red too early.
- Multiple inputs: 2 USB ports and a top-loaded A/B switcher let you hook-up 2 laptops for seamless DJ transitions. 4 Phono inputs allow you to connect a turntable to each channel.
- Quality connections: Gold-plated RCA terminals provide premium sound quality, while the large GND signal terminal lets you easily connect the ground wires from analogue players.
- Digital Vinyl System (DVS): Plug a laptop, CDJ or turntable directly into the mixer to control rekordbox performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack (coming soon).
Pioneer S-DJ80X – Product Features
- HIGH-FORCE MAGNET AND BI-AMP CIRCUIT: Excellent reproduction of the original source and a strong bass response.
- BUILT-IN LINEAR EQ: Fine-tune your frequency characteristics to suit your musical activities, whether DJing, producing or auditioning tracks.
- 4-INPUT SWITCHING: Seamless switching between 4 audio inputs eradicates the need to fiddle around behind the speakers.
- EXTERNAL CONTROLLER: The power to adjust the volume, mute, switch inputs and turn on the EQ, all at your fingertips.
- CHIMNEY SHAPED HEAT SINK: Reduces resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum.
- BLUE LED DISPLAY: Shows the input source, EQ and power status – while a pink light indicates speaker overload.
- INPUTS AND EXTRAS: The S-DJ80X features 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS and RCA) for connection to DJ equipment, computers and mobile devices. The speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.