DJ Gear Package containing kit 2X Pioneer CDJ-3000 & Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 & 2X Pioneer S-DJ80X & Pioneer HDJ-X5
Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 Club Standard DJ Mixer
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features Pioneer DJ’s first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. We’ve fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
Pioneer CDJ-3000 DJ Multi Player
Harness a higher level of creative power with our brand-new flagship multi player, the CDJ-3000. Driven by a new MPU (micro-processing unit) and boasting specially developed high-quality components
As well as expanded creative options, the CDJ-3000 brings even more stability and reliability to your setup. With the new MPU, we’ve not only revolutionised the way the CDJ is driven but also made it work in a smoother, more stable way than any of its predecessors. The MPU’s processing power has enabled us to bring exciting new functions that weren’t possible before and gives us scope to introduce more features via future updates.
Pioneer DJ have poured more than 25 years’ worth of experience into creating the ultimate DJ sound, which faithfully reproduces the audio of each track as the producer intended it to be heard, while also reflecting the most intricate details of your performance.
The CDJ-3000 unifies internal audio calculation processing to 96 kHz/32-bit floating in all playable audio formats. As a result, the unit can capture the subtleties of the original sound source, including its depth and ambience, and even the slight changes in the timbre of the low range. Advanced audio processing technology such as variable speed playback, master tempo, and the new Key Shift function all help to create a more realistic representation of the spatial sound and a more musical bass sound than any other Pioneer DJ multi player has produced.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – 8″ Active Reference Speaker
The Pioneer S-DJ Series of active reference speakers is designed to give professional DJs and producers accurate neutral sound and excellent flexibility. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs faithfully reproduce the original source – while a built-in linear EQ lets you fine-tune the frequencies as needed.
For effortless control, the speakers feature a handy external controller to adjust the volume, trigger total mute, turn the EQ on/off, and switch between up to 4 inputs – all without fiddling around behind the cabinet.
Pioneer DJ HDJ X5 Headphones
Hear your tracks loud and clear in the booth and on the move with the HDJ-X5. By taking on board feedback from DJs and analysing many different styles of monitoring, we’ve made sure our new DJ headphone range includes all the features needed for performing at every level. Thanks to the high-quality audio design inherited from our previous professional DJ headphones, you can enjoy distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes, wherever you go.
The HDJ-X headphones are designed to be flexible. Their swivel mechanism allows you to wear them comfortably, whichever way you prefer, for long periods of time. No need to worry about bumps and knocks during transport as these DJ headphones can handle severe conditions and heavy use. They even cleared the US Military Standard Shock test.
Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 Product Features
- Professional Sound Design: A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
- Sound Colour FX: 6 studio-quality sound FX – Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space – are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
- Beat FX: Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
- Frequency FX: Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
- Independent Send/Return: Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps – try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
- USB Sound Card: A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- Advanced connectivity: Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
- Robust faders: The robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
- Smoother mixing: Use the improved EQ to balance the high, mid, and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred channel fader curve pattern for the perfect mix.
- Clip display: Pioneer have redesigned the clip indicator’s gain structure to ensure your meters don’t go into the red too early.
- Multiple inputs: 2 USB ports and a top-loaded A/B switcher let you hook-up 2 laptops for seamless DJ transitions. 4 Phono inputs allow you to connect a turntable to each channel.
- Quality connections: Gold-plated RCA terminals provide premium sound quality, while the large GND signal terminal lets you easily connect the ground wires from analogue players.
- Digital Vinyl System (DVS): Plug a laptop, CDJ or turntable directly into the mixer to control rekordbox performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack (coming soon).
Pioneer CDJ-3000 – Product Features
- Advanced MPU: With the new MPU, Pioneer DJ have not only revolutionised the way the CDJ is driven but also made it work in a smoother, more stable way than any of its predecessors. The MPU’s processing power has enabled them to bring exciting new functions that weren’t possible before and gives them scope to introduce more features via future updates.
- Pro DJ Link with Gigabit Ethernet: Thanks to the Gigabit Ethernet connection for Pro DJ Link, you can share and play audio files from USB devices and SD cards on up to six CDJ-3000 units when you combine them with the 6-channel mixer such as the DJM-V10.
- Better screen visibility: The maximum screen brightness has been improved by more than 150% compared to that on the CDJ-2000NXS2, so you can crank it up depending on the environment you’re playing in and improve visibility.
- Tougher components: The high-quality aluminium top plate and redesigned play, cue, and Hot Cue buttons are stronger than ever and the lockable V-Lock power cable guards against accidental disconnections that could interrupt your show. The unit also comes with a high-quality digital cable that’s easy to handle and perfect for use in clubs and professional setups.
- Enhanced audio design: The CDJ-3000 unifies internal audio calculation processing to 96 kHz/32-bit floating in all playable audio formats. As a result, the unit can capture the subtleties of the original sound source
- High-resolution (HD 1280×720) 9” touch screen with never-seen-before features;
- Touch Preview: Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section. If you have multiple CDJ-3000 players connected with the DJM-V10 or DJM-900NXS2 mixer via Pro DJ Link, you can even preview tracks from another player thanks to Link Cue.
- Touch Cue: Listen to another part of the track that’s currently playing by touching the waveform – the crowd won’t hear what you’re doing. This comes in handy when you need to familiarise yourself with the progression of a track to identify a mix point, especially during DJ handovers and back-to-back sets. Link Cue even enables you to listen to different parts of the track that another DJ is playing on a separate player.
- Stacked Waveform: Keep an eye on the enlarged waveform of the track on the master player and the one you want to cue up, all on one screen. Identify mix points and visually check the beatgrids are perfectly lined up at a glance.
- Support for 3Band Waveform: Understand how a track sounds without even listening to it. 3Band Waveform uses different colours to indicate the volume of each frequency band in files analysed by rekordbox so you can see the composition of the music just by looking at the waveform. 3Band Waveform comes in addition to the previous RGB and Blue options.
- Key Sync and Key Shift: Hit the Key Sync button and the CDJ-3000 will automatically adjust the key of the incoming track to match the one playing on the master deck, helping you craft a smooth and harmonic mix. With Key Shift on the touch screen, you can manually shift the key of a track up or down
- Our smoothest-ever jog wheel: Pioneer DJ have redesigned the mechanism inside the jog wheel so it feels slicker than any unit they’ve ever made, and they’ve reduced the touch latency by half compared to the CDJ-2000NXS2. The LCD screen in the centre indicates playhead position and displays artwork for a quick visual reminder of which tracks are loaded on each deck.
- Eight Hot Cue buttons: Intuitively trigger Hot Cues via the eight buttons that run from left to right underneath the waveform display. The linear positioning makes it feel more natural to select cue points according to their position in the track.
- Dedicated Beat Jump buttons: Jump forward or backward from the current playback position in the track by pressing the dedicated Beat Jump buttons. You can set the quantised number of beats to a value of 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, or 64 beats.
- Advanced Auto Beat Loop section: As well as the popular 4-Beat Loop control from the CDJ-2000NXS2, the CDJ-3000 includes an 8-Beat Loop button for further creative possibilities. Want to make polyrhythmic loops? Use the expanded options for odd-numbered loops to remix sounds on the fly.
- Flexible performance options: Play rekordbox-analysed music from USB drives via Export mode or connect your laptop with USB-HID control to use Link Export or Performance mode.
- Because the CDJ-3000 is a Hardware Unlock device, you can use Performance mode for free – there’s no need for a paid subscription plan – so you can play all the tracks in your rekordbox library, including any from Beatport/Beatsource LINK and SoundCloud Go+ (subscriptions required for streaming services).
- You can even connect your iPhone to the CDJ-3000 via a USB cable and mix music directly from the latest iOS version of rekordbox, which supports lossless file types including WAV, FLAC, ALAC, and AIFF as well as MP3 and AAC.
- An upcoming release of Serato DJ Pro will introduce official support for the CDJ-3000.
- Pro DJ Link with enhanced lighting support: Sync your sounds with lights thanks to compatibility with the new Pro DJ Link Lighting feature. The CDJ-3000 sends phrase analysis information to rekordbox (PC/Mac) so you can control lighting effects via the RB-DMX1 (available separately) and take your show to the next level.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – Product Features
- HIGH-FORCE MAGNET AND BI-AMP CIRCUIT: Excellent reproduction of the original source and a strong bass response.
- BUILT-IN LINEAR EQ: Fine-tune your frequency characteristics to suit your musical activities, whether DJing, producing or auditioning tracks.
- 4-INPUT SWITCHING: Seamless switching between 4 audio inputs eradicates the need to fiddle around behind the speakers.
- EXTERNAL CONTROLLER: The power to adjust the volume, mute, switch inputs and turn on the EQ, all at your fingertips.
- CHIMNEY SHAPED HEAT SINK: Reduces resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum.
- BLUE LED DISPLAY: Shows the input source, EQ and power status – while a pink light indicates speaker overload.
- INPUTS AND EXTRAS: The S-DJ80X features 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS and RCA) for connection to DJ equipment, computers and mobile devices. The speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.
Pioneer DJ HDJ-X5 Main Features
- With a new 40-mm driver, hear your tracks loud and clear
- 4-core twisted-structure cable gives superior left and right channel separation
- All the HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock test
- The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip
- HDJ-X headphones feature a refined look and durable construction
- A compact carry pouch fits snugly around your folded headphones to save space in your luggage