DJ Gear Package containing industry standard kit 2x Pioneer CDJ-900NXS and 1x Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 & 2X Pioneer S-DJ80X
Pioneer CDJ900NXS Professional DJ Multi Player with CD Drive
The CDJ-900NXS builds on the success of its predecessor, the CDJ-900, plus it’s packed with new technology including a full colour LCD screen, Beat Divide, four-deck Beat Sync and the ability to play sets from a smartphone.
The CDJ-900NXS boasts a high resolution screen, giving DJs a quick and instant view of the Wave Display and Wave Zoom and the ability to view and edit rekordbox beatgrids.
Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 Club Standard DJ Mixer
Take your performance to new heights with the DJM-900NXS2, which features Pioneer DJ’s first ever 64-bit mixing processor for a warmer, more nuanced sound. We’ve fine-tuned the EQ and fader curves and enhanced the FX controls to give you even more creative choice. Plus the versatile DJM-900NXS2 has an independent Send/Return, 4 phono inputs and 2 USB ports – giving you flexibility to set it up your way.
Pioneer S-DJ80X – 8″ Active Reference Speaker
The Pioneer S-DJ Series of active reference speakers is designed to give professional DJs and producers accurate neutral sound and excellent flexibility. Whether you are DJing, producing music or auditioning tracks, the S-DJs faithfully reproduce the original source – while a built-in linear EQ lets you fine-tune the frequencies as needed.
For effortless control, the speakers feature a handy external controller to adjust the volume, trigger total mute, turn the EQ on/off, and switch between up to 4 inputs – all without fiddling around behind the cabinet.
Pioneer CDJ900NXS Product Features
- Enhanced Track Info: The large, full-colour LCD screen shows all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, beat countdown, phase meter, key analysis indicator and more.
- Be Prepared: Fully compatible with our free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance.
- Wif-Fi Music: Wirelessly connect* to rekordbox to play your music from your PC/Mac, smartphone or tablet. You’ll need a wired connection to a wireless LAN router (router not included).
- Advanced Connectivity: With ProDJ Link you can connect multiple players, turntables or laptops via LAN connection and share a single source. Combine this with rekordbox to access pre-prepared loops and cues, sync the beat with the master deck, and access a host of advanced pro-DJ features.
- Slip Mode: Keep tracks playing muted during live edits such as loop, scratch or reverse. Release the jog wheel and the track comes back at exactly the right place.
- Beat Perfect: Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
- Slice It, Dice It: Slice up the beat and roll it around in a loop with the Beat Divide buttons. Or combine them with Slip Mode to activate Slip Loop, so the track instantly comes back in at the right place when you release the button.
- USB playback: It still plays your MP3, AAC, WAV and AIFF files stored on USB devices.
- Professional Sound: Pro-quality audio circuitry comes as standard, with a built-in 24-bit/48 kHz soundcard and new IEC connection for a powerful sound even at club volumes.
- TRAKTOR PRO 2: This unit supports USB-HID control of Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR PRO 2 DJ software, so you don’t need a control disk.
- Serato DJ: This unit supports USB-HID control of Serato Audio Research’s Serato DJ software without using a control disk.
- MIDI controller: This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the unit as a MIDI controller.
- Active Loop: Use rekordbox to set automatic loops at the end of your tracks so you never get caught unprepared again.
- More creative freedom: Automatically beat match up to 4 decks playing tracks analysed in rekordbox, leaving you free to focus on adding your unique mark on the mix.
- Always in tune: Master Tempo lets you adjust a track’s tempo without affecting its pitch, keeping it more faithful to the original
Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 Product Features
- Professional Sound Design: A studio-quality, 96 kHz/64-bit digital signal processor uses enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock to deliver a warm, natural analog sound. Analogue noise is reduced through improved pre-amp and output circuits too.
- Sound Colour FX: 6 studio-quality sound FX – Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space – are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
- Beat FX: Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
- Frequency FX: Choose which frequency range you want to apply FX to. You can add echo to the vocals, for example, or double the rhythm of hi-hat with the touch of a button.
- Independent Send/Return: Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux. Or connect your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps – try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad.
- USB Sound Card: A built-in USB sound card allows simultaneous input/output of stereo signals from 4 ins and 5 outs, while 96 kHz/24-bit high-sampling processing ensures the audio quality. Connect the unit to your laptop or computer via USB and the settings utility tool will automatically open, allowing you to configure the mixer, sound card and audio routing to suit your preferences.
- Advanced connectivity: Use Pro DJ Link to connect up to 4 players and share one source, see detailed rekordbox information and unlock a number of advanced features including Quantize. You can also connect a PC/Mac with just one USB cable to control rekordbox dj and other DJ software with all 4 players.
- Robust faders: The robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
- Smoother mixing: Use the improved EQ to balance the high, mid, and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred channel fader curve pattern for the perfect mix.
- Clip display: Pioneer have redesigned the clip indicator’s gain structure to ensure your meters don’t go into the red too early.
- Multiple inputs: 2 USB ports and a top-loaded A/B switcher let you hook-up 2 laptops for seamless DJ transitions. 4 Phono inputs allow you to connect a turntable to each channel.
- Quality connections: Gold-plated RCA terminals provide premium sound quality, while the large GND signal terminal lets you easily connect the ground wires from analogue players.
- Digital Vinyl System (DVS): Plug a laptop, CDJ or turntable directly into the mixer to control rekordbox performance software via the rekordbox dj DVS Plus Pack (coming soon).
Pioneer S-DJ80X – Product Features
- HIGH-FORCE MAGNET AND BI-AMP CIRCUIT: Excellent reproduction of the original source and a strong bass response.
- BUILT-IN LINEAR EQ: Fine-tune your frequency characteristics to suit your musical activities, whether DJing, producing or auditioning tracks.
- 4-INPUT SWITCHING: Seamless switching between 4 audio inputs eradicates the need to fiddle around behind the speakers.
- EXTERNAL CONTROLLER: The power to adjust the volume, mute, switch inputs and turn on the EQ, all at your fingertips.
- CHIMNEY SHAPED HEAT SINK: Reduces resonance, eliminating unwanted noise and hum.
- BLUE LED DISPLAY: Shows the input source, EQ and power status – while a pink light indicates speaker overload.
- INPUTS AND EXTRAS: The S-DJ80X features 3 types of inputs (XLR, TRS and RCA) for connection to DJ equipment, computers and mobile devices. The speakers also include an Auto Standby mode that automatically turns itself off when there is no input signal sensed after 25 minutes and powers back on when signal input is detected.