DJM-S9 Two-Channel Pro Battlemixer for Serato DJ
Meet the DJM-S9, Pioneer DJ’s first two-channel battle mixer for Serato DJ. The fully customisable Magvel Pro crossfader, tactile performance pads and FX buttons let you tailor the mixer according to your preferences. So get ready to decimate the dance floor with personalized FX and rigorous scratch performances.
The DJM-S9 inherits its high-quality audio circuitry from Pioneer DJ’s flagship 4-channel digital mixer, the DJM-2000NXS. The power inlet is designed to reduce resistance and deliver the stable sound you need in loud club environments.
- INCLUDES FREE DJC-S9 BAG
- MAGVEL FADER PRO: Our durable Magvel Fader Pro magnetic crossfader delivers a smooth response. Use the Feeling Adjust dial to change the operational load, then modify the crossfader’s curve and reverse settings to your preference. Plus the mixer comes with shock-absorbing bumpers in 3 materials so you choose your level of rebound.
- PERFORMANCE PADS: Use the highly responsive multi-colour pads to trigger to Hot Cue, Roll, Slice and Loop or map the pads to other Serato DJ functions. The EL display shows which mode is in play, and you can use Serato DJ to allocate colours to modes for an even stronger visual cue.
- CUSTOMISABLE FX BUTTONS: 6 Beat FX buttons and 6 Serato DJ FX* buttons, plus 2 banks, give you unprecedented choice. Fire up the pre-set Beat FX or replace them with other popular on-board FX. Map your favourite Serato DJ FX and their parameters to the 6 buttons on the right.
- * Serato DJ offers up to 45 different FX (paid expansion pack needed)
- FILTER FX: Rotate the dial to add a high/low pass filter to FX on each channel, or use Serato DJ to switch to other filter FX like Dub Echo, Noise and Pitch.
- STYLE LEVERS: Quickly turn effects on and off using the 2 large Style Levers. Trigger FX briefly, lock them on, or exit arrangements quickly.
- 2 BUILT-IN USB SOUNDCARDS: Play back-to-back with other DJs seamlessly using the input switcher on top to switch between all four Serato DJ decks. And if you prefer to play with CDJs or turntables, you can easily do so thanks to DVS support.
- ENHANCED MIC INPUT: The MIC input features Echo FX and high-quality circuitry to eliminate unwanted distortion.
- CLIP DISPLAY: The clip display shows you when your input levels are too high, while the peak limiter eliminates distortion on the Master output.
- MIDI CONTROLLER: This device is fully MIDI assignable via USB. Send control information to external devices and use the mixer as a MIDI controller.
- MELODICS: Pad drumming has become a trend for DJs. Melodics is an app that helps you to learn cue point drumming techniques and build muscle memory for amazing performances.
- MIDI Control: Full assignable MIDI controls
- DVS Control: Serato DJ
- Auto Standby: Yes
- Software System Requirements:
- Windows 8.1/7 (CPU) Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz, (Memory) 4GB
- Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8 (CPU) Core i3, i5 or i7 1.07 GHz, (Memory) 4GB
- Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 or higher
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 267 mm
- Height: 107.9 mm
- Depth: 407.3 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg
- Rack Mount: Yes
- Frequency Range: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- S/N Ratio USB: 107 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (USB)
- Level Meter Size: 9 segment
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: -∞ ~ +6 dB
- Reverse Channels: Yes
- Level Meter Type: Individual
- Peak Limiter: Yes
- Channels: 2
- Sound Colour FX:
- Dub Echo
- Wide Filter
- Beat FX:
- Back Spin
- Fader Synth Saw
- Fader Synth Sine
- Fader Synth Square
- HP Filter
- LP Filter
- Vinyl Brake
- Serato DJ FX powered by iZotope: Yes
- 3-Band Isolator: Yes
- Auto BPM Counter: Yes
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader Pro
- CURVE Assignable: Yes
- Reverse Crossfader: Yes
- Tension Adjustment: Yes
- Mic Connection: XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo
- Talkover: ON/OFF Button
- Talkover Attenuator: Yes
- Connection: USB
- Sample Rate: 24 bit
- Frequency: 48 kHz
- 2 CD/LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO (RCA)
- 1 MIC (XLR/Jack Combo)
- 1 AUX (RCA)
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch Jack)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- USB: 2 USB B ports