DJ Gear Package containing 2x Pioneer CDJ-3000 & Pioneer DJM-V10
Pioneer DJM-V10 6 Channel Professional DJ Mixer
Forge a new sound with the DJM-V10; a new breed of mixer, born of fresh thinking. It’s built to allow the most creative DJs to craft original soundscapes.
This 6-channel unit – loaded with unique features – produces warm audio full of energy and presence. So, take full control of your mix and get ready to create something the crowd has never heard before – either performing solo or back-to-back with another DJ.
Pioneer CDJ-3000 DJ Multi Player
Harness a higher level of creative power with our brand-new flagship multi player, the CDJ-3000. Driven by a new MPU (micro-processing unit) and boasting specially developed high-quality components
As well as expanded creative options, the CDJ-3000 brings even more stability and reliability to your setup. With the new MPU, we’ve not only revolutionised the way the CDJ is driven but also made it work in a smoother, more stable way than any of its predecessors. The MPU’s processing power has enabled us to bring exciting new functions that weren’t possible before and gives us scope to introduce more features via future updates.
Pioneer DJ have poured more than 25 years’ worth of experience into creating the ultimate DJ sound, which faithfully reproduces the audio of each track as the producer intended it to be heard, while also reflecting the most intricate details of your performance.
The CDJ-3000 unifies internal audio calculation processing to 96 kHz/32-bit floating in all playable audio formats. As a result, the unit can capture the subtleties of the original sound source, including its depth and ambience, and even the slight changes in the timbre of the low range. Advanced audio processing technology such as variable speed playback, master tempo, and the new Key Shift function all help to create a more realistic representation of the spatial sound and a more musical bass sound than any other Pioneer DJ multi player has produced.
Pioneer DJM-V10 Product Features
- ELITE SOUND QUALITY: Feel the warmth of natural sound and hear every detail. Studio-quality 64-bit mixing and dithering processing, 32-bit high-quality A/D and D/A converters, a low-jitter clock circuit, and many other components all work to produce a full low-end, vibrant mids, and precise highs.
- 6 CHANNELS WITH A WIDE RANGE OF INPUTS: You’re free to create your perfect setup with 6 channels and a host of different input types.
- 4-BAND EQ AND COMPRESSOR: Take full control of your mix with the newly developed 4-band EQ. A built-in compressor enables further adjustment of the loudness of your tracks.
- EFFECTS FOR MORE CREATIVE EXPRESSION: The expanded send/return section enables you to add external FX, or even combine them with built-in FX. Create unique sounds; the possibilities are nearly limitless
- 3-BAND MASTER ISOLATOR: Effortlessly control the tone of your entire mix with the 3-band master isolator, featuring new boost/cut curves and adjustments to the crossover frequencies and other parameters. Grab the large dials and drive the crowd wild by drastically changing the sound.
- DUAL HEADPHONES OUTPUT AND BOOTH EQ: The DJM-V10 makes back-to-back monitoring simple and comfortable. You can tweak the sound in the DJ booth just the way you like.
Pioneer CDJ-3000 – Product Features
- Advanced MPU: With the new MPU, Pioneer DJ have not only revolutionised the way the CDJ is driven but also made it work in a smoother, more stable way than any of its predecessors. The MPU’s processing power has enabled them to bring exciting new functions that weren’t possible before and gives them scope to introduce more features via future updates.
- Pro DJ Link with Gigabit Ethernet: Thanks to the Gigabit Ethernet connection for Pro DJ Link, you can share and play audio files from USB devices and SD cards on up to six CDJ-3000 units when you combine them with the 6-channel mixer such as the DJM-V10.
- Better screen visibility: The maximum screen brightness has been improved by more than 150% compared to that on the CDJ-2000NXS2, so you can crank it up depending on the environment you’re playing in and improve visibility.
- Tougher components: The high-quality aluminium top plate and redesigned play, cue, and Hot Cue buttons are stronger than ever and the lockable V-Lock power cable guards against accidental disconnections that could interrupt your show. The unit also comes with a high-quality digital cable that’s easy to handle and perfect for use in clubs and professional setups.
- Enhanced audio design: The CDJ-3000 unifies internal audio calculation processing to 96 kHz/32-bit floating in all playable audio formats. As a result, the unit can capture the subtleties of the original sound source
- High-resolution (HD 1280×720) 9” touch screen with never-seen-before features;
- Touch Preview: Listen to any part of a track you want to preview by simply touching its waveform in the relevant place in the browse section. If you have multiple CDJ-3000 players connected with the DJM-V10 or DJM-900NXS2 mixer via Pro DJ Link, you can even preview tracks from another player thanks to Link Cue.
- Touch Cue: Listen to another part of the track that’s currently playing by touching the waveform – the crowd won’t hear what you’re doing. This comes in handy when you need to familiarise yourself with the progression of a track to identify a mix point, especially during DJ handovers and back-to-back sets. Link Cue even enables you to listen to different parts of the track that another DJ is playing on a separate player.
- Stacked Waveform: Keep an eye on the enlarged waveform of the track on the master player and the one you want to cue up, all on one screen. Identify mix points and visually check the beatgrids are perfectly lined up at a glance.
- Support for 3Band Waveform: Understand how a track sounds without even listening to it. 3Band Waveform uses different colours to indicate the volume of each frequency band in files analysed by rekordbox so you can see the composition of the music just by looking at the waveform. 3Band Waveform comes in addition to the previous RGB and Blue options.
- Key Sync and Key Shift: Hit the Key Sync button and the CDJ-3000 will automatically adjust the key of the incoming track to match the one playing on the master deck, helping you craft a smooth and harmonic mix. With Key Shift on the touch screen, you can manually shift the key of a track up or down
- Our smoothest-ever jog wheel: Pioneer DJ have redesigned the mechanism inside the jog wheel so it feels slicker than any unit they’ve ever made, and they’ve reduced the touch latency by half compared to the CDJ-2000NXS2. The LCD screen in the centre indicates playhead position and displays artwork for a quick visual reminder of which tracks are loaded on each deck.
- Eight Hot Cue buttons: Intuitively trigger Hot Cues via the eight buttons that run from left to right underneath the waveform display. The linear positioning makes it feel more natural to select cue points according to their position in the track.
- Dedicated Beat Jump buttons: Jump forward or backward from the current playback position in the track by pressing the dedicated Beat Jump buttons. You can set the quantised number of beats to a value of 1/2, 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, or 64 beats.
- Advanced Auto Beat Loop section: As well as the popular 4-Beat Loop control from the CDJ-2000NXS2, the CDJ-3000 includes an 8-Beat Loop button for further creative possibilities. Want to make polyrhythmic loops? Use the expanded options for odd-numbered loops to remix sounds on the fly.
- Flexible performance options: Play rekordbox-analysed music from USB drives via Export mode or connect your laptop with USB-HID control to use Link Export or Performance mode.
- Because the CDJ-3000 is a Hardware Unlock device, you can use Performance mode for free – there’s no need for a paid subscription plan – so you can play all the tracks in your rekordbox library, including any from Beatport/Beatsource LINK and SoundCloud Go+ (subscriptions required for streaming services).
- You can even connect your iPhone to the CDJ-3000 via a USB cable and mix music directly from the latest iOS version of rekordbox, which supports lossless file types including WAV, FLAC, ALAC, and AIFF as well as MP3 and AAC.
- An upcoming release of Serato DJ Pro will introduce official support for the CDJ-3000.
- Pro DJ Link with enhanced lighting support: Sync your sounds with lights thanks to compatibility with the new Pro DJ Link Lighting feature. The CDJ-3000 sends phrase analysis information to rekordbox (PC/Mac) so you can control lighting effects via the RB-DMX1 (available separately) and take your show to the next level.